Do you prefer short hair or long hair on a girl/guy?

So I have a very long curly hair. It's 48 inches long. For now, I have no plans to cut it. A lot of people like it though. But when it comes to guys, for me short hair is preferable.

• I prefer short hair
    48% (12)18% (3)36% (15)Vote
  • I prefer long hair
    20% (5)71% (12)40% (17)Vote
  • doesn't matter
    32% (8)11% (2)24% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Come on already. Most girls look best with long hair. It's feminine and there are more options in styling it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long, straight and dark black hair like this

creativefan.com/.../layers-on-black.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • @usernameismyusername
    I really prefer girls like you. I like very long hair on girls, especially with your attitude:
    - You have no plans to cut it.
    - You prefer guys to have short hair.
    The attitude of girl of battling to have her hair much longer than her boyfriend's makes me horny.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the overall homogeneous look. How ever I am confused with the hairstyles that are similar to men's, I do not like those on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually depends on the girl and her facial features, some girls pull off short hair better than others. I have even seen a girl with a completely shaven head and gorgeous so its def subjective

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short
    Don't know why but i seem to adore tomboy girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long haired guys and girls it's charismatic and sexy I think.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I love love love long hair on guys. Automatically makes a guy cooler and more attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh well, I am long hair, But not that long haha. But yes long hair guys are the best!

• I like short hair on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short hair on guys and long on girls. Harry Styles though..*-* <3

0|2
    0|0
  • Prefer long on me, short on him, though my first bf had long hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like both men and Wemon and I like short hair on both. I usually see them as lower maintenance

0|0
    0|0