Girls, what underwear best covers a big butt?

I have a lot of hipster, bikini and boyshort styles underwear, but my butt doesn't seem to stay in them. I am constantly going to the bathroom to fix them and it's getting ridiculous. With the summer weather coming up, I need some underwear that won't crawl up my butt all day so I can wear skirts without worrying about every gust of wind. I have tried going up a size, but my waist is 13" smaller than my hips, so it doesn't work out.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I would recommend just wearing black spandex whenever you wear a skirt if you're worried about people seeing your butt under your skirt. They are usually tight enough that they won't rise up or fall down, even on bigger butts. But in other situations (i. e. not wearing a skirt) I would just recommend wearing a thong, so then you don't have to worry about pantie lines or it riding up or down.

Good luck! :)

• Well I feel stupid now. I wear spandex leggings constantly in the winter... don't know why I didn't think of this. Maybe I just associated spandex with winter?

• Thanks for MHO! And don't worry, as long as you are comfortable now! :)

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• have you ever tried thongs?

• Yeah, but that's not going to cover my butt.

• but why do you need it to cover your butt are you not just concerned about pantie lines?

• I'm concerned about my ass hanging out for everyone to see.

• Don't cover it up, big butts are awesome lol

• Try the no ride briefs. The store carries different styles. just make sure it says no ride on the package.

• I have a big butt and I know what you mean like the underwear always move closer and becomes almost like a thong cx. I just like wearing thongs and if you want to cover your butt then just wear spanks with the thong

• I have a big ass too girl but I love thongs. I agree with that one chick on here big butts are awesome!

• girly boxers/shorts they really comfortable too

• Sexy granny panties... the ones that are not to high on the waist :)