Girls, where do you get your bras?

I usually alternate between 3-4 bras. They're getting old and thinning and losing elasticity. They were all between 10-15 dollars at Target. I really don't want to spend more than $25 on a bra but I also don't want to buy more flimsy target bras. Where can I buy reasonably priced bras of decent quality? Does a such thing even exist?

I'm a 32B by the way, which is a size that's somewhat harder to find. Also, Forever21 has cheap bras but I'm afraid they're low quality. Have you tried them?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I get all my bras and underwear from VS pink or VS. don't go forever21 or h&m or anywhere that doesn't sell intimates as their specialty. Aerie also has very cute good quality intimates. VS bras are indeed expensive but they send lots of coupons in the mail for them. You're definitely paying for the quality as long as you care for them properly

What Girls Said 19

• I buy my bras at a specialized store for underwear and bikinis pajamas etc. i buy them at hunkemoller which i guess is similar to victorias secret, the simple plain ones are usually not too expensive and are good quality, and stores like that have lots of sizes. It may cost a little more but they will last longer. The last time i bought bras is 2.5 years ago and i still wear the same two now and i'll probably be wearing them for years to come.

• Burlington has the best bras they aren't cheap and will support you while not being too expensive.

Also they have nice colors and patterns.

• I buy pretty much all of mine from H&M.

• Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood generally but I get cheap bras from Target for day to day/backups too. Cuz I mean bras are expensive and o don't wanna wear the nice ones out.

Honestly it's one of those things where you get what you pay for. If you want quality you have to spend a little

• Curvy kate and bravissimo. But those are like $65 and many are only D-K sizes. I'm a 28E spin don't think we'd shop at the same place

• Usually I go to aerie, or Victoria secret, but I also only shop like the semi annual sales and stuff, like aerie had a deal for bogo free and I got two bras for about 35$.

• Try just my size, it's online not a store though! I'm a 36J and they have every size and for a decent price! And they usually have buy one and get one free

• A proper bra shop can cost between $20-50 look around where you live. A good bra helps in the long run for comfort.

• I'm a 32B also.
    I get my online from Fredericks of Hollywood.
    I usually get them around the 4th of July or around Christmas.
    Their bras are great.
    Aerie isn't terrible I guess.. But their bras look so cheap compared to Frederick's.

• I bought one from aerie and hated it. Totally overpriced

• Yeah, I expected them to be great since everyone talks about them.
      I bought a bra on sale for $22 from them and paid $13.60 for 2 at Fredericks from an amazing sale they had like 4 years ago.
      The aerie one just sucks so much compared to Fredericks and I think aerie might be a bit more expensive which is ridiculous.
      My friends love their bras though.

• I just checked out fredricks and its cheaper than I thought! Wow.

• I have loads tbh. You need to buy some new one's

• I get my bras plus underwear from a place called bra's n things and also VS (I order those online)

• La Senza or Aerie haha. I never tried F21 or H&M. But I don't know, I like paying about 30-45$ for my bras.

Aerie often has sales, like 40% off which would go in the price range you wanna pay.

• I found a few decently priced la senza ones I might try

• One more question- would you say they run true to size?

• Yep im 32B as well!! Its not a great choice for D or DD honestly

• Victoria's secret, you could even find a perfect match for yourself. They have this measuring scale that you'd find online.

• sanrio and fair lady

• La Senza, Aerie or La Vie en Rose

• Some brands from my country :) also VS and La Senza

• I like old navy because they have the kind I need. When I need more ill goto macys

• Lol wal-mart

• from a shop girloo