Girls, Whats type of clothes do you find attractive that a guy should where in high school?

I'm outgrowing some of my clothes and need newvones, so I was wondering what type of clothes do you find attractive for guys to wear in high school. Shirts, shoes, pants, accessories, and etcetera.

Updates:
I'm outgrowing some of my clothes and need newvones, so I was wondering what type of clothes do you find attractive for guys to wear in high school. Shirts, shoes, pants, accessories, and etcetera. I'm a really fit guy with a very strong built and low body fat, and a really tan skin tone. Thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Casual jeans and a t shirt are fine.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm pretty ok with whatever anyone wears but an awesome t-shirt is a bonus. As a fit guys, maybe wear t-shirts that flatter your muscles ABIT, only ABIT not too much. and knee length shorts are fine

0|1
    0|0
  • Just my personal opinion, but I love guys in flannels, and black skinny jeans. Converse are a plus too. Having a sense of who you are and a unique still is great too. ALso love beanies. :))

0|2
    0|0
  • I like when guys wear areopostale holister type clothes and beanies are bae

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on the guy and what he can pull off, but i, myself think that any guy and all guys could rock a white watch. those get me!

a guy with a white watch, black jeans, and a white belt, perfect.

0|0
    2|0
  • I like dark clothes and the skinny jeans on slim guys.

0|0
    2|0
  • doesn't matter. Be yourself. You are you, no one in the entire world can change that. No matter what. You can't either no matter how hard you try. Believe me, I've been there.

0|0
    0|0