Girls, Whats type of clothes do you find attractive that a guy should where in high school?

I'm outgrowing some of my clothes and need newvones, so I was wondering what type of clothes do you find attractive for guys to wear in high school. Shirts, shoes, pants, accessories, and etcetera.

I'm outgrowing some of my clothes and need newvones, so I was wondering what type of clothes do you find attractive for guys to wear in high school. Shirts, shoes, pants, accessories, and etcetera. I'm a really fit guy with a very strong built and low body fat, and a really tan skin tone. Thanks.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Casual jeans and a t shirt are fine.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm pretty ok with whatever anyone wears but an awesome t-shirt is a bonus. As a fit guys, maybe wear t-shirts that flatter your muscles ABIT, only ABIT not too much. and knee length shorts are fine

• Just my personal opinion, but I love guys in flannels, and black skinny jeans. Converse are a plus too. Having a sense of who you are and a unique still is great too. ALso love beanies. :))

• I like when guys wear areopostale holister type clothes and beanies are bae

• depends on the guy and what he can pull off, but i, myself think that any guy and all guys could rock a white watch. those get me!

a guy with a white watch, black jeans, and a white belt, perfect.

• I like dark clothes and the skinny jeans on slim guys.

• doesn't matter. Be yourself. You are you, no one in the entire world can change that. No matter what. You can't either no matter how hard you try. Believe me, I've been there.