What is your opinion on age and clothing lines?

So... this is not a trying to get a compliment question. lol The other day I was reading an article,"Things women over 30 shouldn't do." One of these "things" was to avoid wearing a certain clothing line. Specifically, the VS line of "PINK". Now, the thing is, I LOVE PINK. lol The line is suppose to be for young college women. I have been told many times I look between the ages of 21-25. Anyway, I guess my question is this-What is your opinion? If I (or any other woman) can pass as an early twenty-something, should I still wear it or is the fact I'm 34, make it a no-no regardless of how old I look?

That's what I thought!!! lol
Oh Dear... lol- No Hello Kitty attire/belongings was also on that list. Do you have that article? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I get it... Pink is more for the younger generation. Teens and young adults.

But honestly do/wear what you want. If you have the body and appearance for it I see why not. Even if you're older some people might be shocked but it's up to you... You're free to wear whatever you want.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't wear something like hello kitty, but the color pink is fine. I wish women my age wore pink more often, I love the way it looks on them.

• You look very young in profile pic so wearing "Younger" clothes should not be a problem to you.

• sexy bikini body ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Uhhh what a dumb article that must have been. You should wear whatever you want no matter your age!

• Wear what you want. But don't wear pink across your as*. That looks bad on every age.