Are you pleased with your physical looks?

What would you rate yourself 1-10

Why?

(PHYSICAL LOOKS people, I don't wanna hear that "personality" bull because that is not what I'm asking)

0|0
11|13

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I'd rate myself a 10 because:

- I'm me

- I have put effort into the way I look

- I enjoy my ability to participate in sports

- There are several people that compliment those "looks" which makes me blush

- I'm not stuck up because of them.

- They aren't over the top.

Everyone has a different perception of how they look. In most scenarios one could improve a little bit - but you are who you are? Why change to make someone else happy. If you are going to work out, do it for your own benefit.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

0|0
    0|0
    • Wierd role switch with the "?" and the "." my bad lol - one heck of a day at work.

If you don't understand it I'll rephrase the paragraph =)

• Probably a 2. The only reason I'm not a 0 is because I have had compliments on my hair and eyes. I might be higher depending on the person... say that person that might find Michael Moore or Kevin Smith attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my looks are around a 7, above average and not spectacular. It doesn't really matter for me because I have a great personality and have no trouble scoring girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • overall, I'm very satisfied with my looks. on a 10 point scale, I'd give myself a solid 8.

no matter how I write about this, it might sound immodest and shallow. but what the hell.

it took me a loooooong time to become comfortable with the fact that women tend to find me attractive. I've had a lot of serious depression and other problems, and I can finally say "some women find me good looking" and be sincere about it.

0|0
    0|1
    • Nice. You also get points for having Bender as your avatar.

I also struggled with depression and can relate to having ugly duckling syndrome as well. Hooray for being okay with yourself!

• I wish my eyebrows weren't so menacing looking and I was a little taller. Oh and a smaller head... oh who am I kidding, I'd changed lots.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 I'm average, nothing less, nothing more. There are some that find me handsome, there are some that find me (_|_) ugly, I don't see either to a great extent really.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just noticed some people rating based on how happy they were with their looks. I thought I should add, I'm perfectly comfortable with and happy being considered average. But the question wasn't posed as such to answer that.

• I'd go with a 1 maybe, I just never get complimented or noticed so I tend to think its something about me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7..personally I like the way I look, but no girls seem to like me so I'm starting to think I'm bullsh*ting myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I give myself a 5, I never get compliment in person, only online.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 at least. And it would be a little higher if I was just a wee bit more confident, that I am, but just not enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd give myself a 4. I guess I have nice eyes, and my skin color is good, but I've got a bit of a gut, and my face is fat. I'm also losing hair. I'm probably higher among fat ugly girls

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 for me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If we're going by what other people think and comments I've received I'd say my rating would around -2. But as far as being comfortable with myself I'd say a 7 maybe 7.5

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• if preferences of other people weren't a factor and this was based on a completely objective view of myself, I'd say maybe a 7, 8 when I'm actually trying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't rate anything on a 1-10 scale, I always end up saying random numbers. So, I don't think I'm drop-dead gorgeous, but I don't think I'm hideous either. I'm somewhere on the wide spectrum in between. And I'm happy with that.

0|1
    0|0
  • i am not trying to be cocky-8.5/10 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a 5. I am far from gorgeous but I think I am decent. I hate my nose and chipmunk cheeks. I do think I have nice eyes and teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give myself a 5... I'm not ugly but I'm nothing amazing.

I don't really like my nose, and also I'm not happy with my weight at the moment.

On the up side , I like my eyes , lips , hands and boobs xD

0|0
    0|0
    • Really a 5, your too low, I'd give you an 8.5 or there abouts

• I don't think you know how the rating system works either lol, I find it hard to believe that you're a 5.

• Dude look at me when I wake up in the morning ...then it goes right down to a 0

xD

• No, I'm not happy with the way I look, but I am trying to just accept myself. I would rate myself either a 4 or a 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say I'm a 7

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm, good question. I'd say I'm an 8.5. Only because I get complimented daily that I'm pretty. I wouldn't say I'm a 10 because I'm too skinny. but on the other hand, I have pretty green eyes and freckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rate myself a 6.5 I'm skinny, have oily skin, and have scoliosis. It's not really, really bad. But still. On the plus side, I have amazing blue eyes, natural blonde, curly hair (which I constantly get compliments on), and I like my smile. I have nice teeth also, and I like how skinny I am. I could eat a whole grocery store and not gain a pound. Yay for high metabolisims!

0|0
    0|0
  • I give myself a 6 because I hate my nose, I don't like being short and flat...but I love my hands,skin,hair,eyes ^^ and I get compliments all the time tho I don't beleive those people but there's gotta sumthin there since I keep gettin' em

0|0
    0|0