Girls, would you wear this outfit in spring or summer nights?

What do you think of my outfit? Does it look good? :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Find it warm too. Maybe on a cold spring evening or night, but not in summer.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I do too, I just bought this outfit recently though and want to get some use out of it! Ok what temperature would be the warmest possible you would consider wearing this outfit? Thanks!

• @asker. Good question. depends whether you are a hot or a cold person and the activity. Me, between 15 and 20°C is the limit, and 20 only at low activity.

What Girls Said 6

• It's not my thing but it depends what you look like. The brown might look good if you are wearing red underneath or if you have dark or blond hair. I prefer black tops over brown though - not my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like what some russian gold digger would wear in the winter lol. Sorry, but there's just too much leather, and everything is tight.

One loose-fitting top would be nice. Or loose-fitting ankle boots instead of those boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks more like winter outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks more like a fall/winter outfit to me. But I wouldn't wear it. Im more into all dark clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the summer, & it would have to be a cold spring night.

I wouldn't wear the boots either.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I figured it would be more cold temps, but I just bought this outfit and want to get some use out of it lol... ok honest, if you were to wear this outfit what would be the warmest temperature?

• For me, maybe upper 30s - lower 40s (F) with the leather jacket, upper 40s - lower 50s without. I like showing off my feet & toes, so instead of the boots I'd wear flat sandals.

It is very classic looking, so if you got it at a good price on a clearance you should be able to wear it next fall & winter.