Girls, Do you like swim? What color bikini you prefer?

Girls do you like swimming? what color bikini do you prefer?

answerss
answers please

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. Just bought this suit and am dying to wear it 8)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...996cf6a4b3.jpg

• I love swimming!

I like a lot of different color bikinis, pink looks nice on me since I'm blonde. I have several athletic bikinis that work very well when I'm swimming & doing synchronized swimming. They stay put & allow a lot of freedom of movement.

• Noooo I don't like to swim at all... Lol jk I love to swim, I don't really have a preference on Bikini color, probably blue, but it more depends on the style of it

• i love to swim... and i like to be weird and mix my colors haha... like a red top with a black bottom... thats what i wore the other day... WHEN I SAY WORE I MEAN BECOME A POPSICLE... its still freezing cold here lol

• One piece vintage cut.

• I love swimming but bikini isn't very good for that purpose. And I don't care about tanning so I don't own or use bikini.

• you can tan without bikini too :)

• Yes but I try to avoid it by adding shit load of sun lotion and avoiding sun