Ladies, what is your opinion on redheaded men? Gentlemen, What is your take on redheaded women?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always been attracted to them, even when I was a kid. And this might be a weird thing to say, but I really like that all the hair on their body is red. There's so much less of a gross-out factor with that.

• That isn't necessarily true my dear. Granted I do have red body hair, but it isn't the majority. Most of my facial and body hair is actually blonde. The red hair is just that much more over powering so it looks as such=P I do have natural blonde highlights in my hair on my head too though so maybe that isn't all redheads.

• Yeah, I was actually thinking of that sort of redish-blond that most redheads have on their bodies.

What Guys Said 2

• My attention is drawn the most to fiery redheads with porcelain doll like skin tones. So much better for me than a bottle blonde with orange skin.

• I love redheads.

What Girls Said 3

• I love redheaded guys =]

• mmm I think redheaded guys are freaking adorable.

i have a thing for red heads!

• I think they can be cute like anyone with any color hair