Girls, Pretty panties? old were you when you upgraded from granny panties to pretty panties?

How old were you when you changed from granny panties to pretty panties or did you always wear pretty panties? Does the type of underwear make you feel pretty/sexier?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably around your age when I had a debit card to buy my own online. I still love aerie! Yes, definitely, especially if it's when I'm gonna see a guy I like!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• i was 13. i was really into sports so granny panties did not work! i didn't star feeling sexy in my panties, though, until i was a little older. maybe 17/18.

1|0
    0|0
  • I still haven't upgraded and dont feel like spending $20 and more on one piece of fabric that won't even cover my butt... not exactly getting more for my money

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean basic underwear? I don't see why it's called granny panties? Not even sure what granny panties are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who says I ever upgraded lol

2|1
    0|0
  • Probably by third grade because I was copying two of my best friends. When we were playing on the monkey bars with our skirts flying up showing our panties they told me, "the boys don't want to look at those granny panties... start wearing bikinis." And so I did!

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom was so controlling I had to move out first but I let my 10 and 12 year old pick out what they want and think is comfortable one likes bikinis the other likes thongs.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's a awesome way to be a mom but isn't 10 or 12 a little young for thongs? I dont know how'd I feel if my 11 year old sister wore thongs when I dont even want to yet

• She is a diva lol she likes to wear leggings but hates pantie lines so I go along with it but I make sure that she has other undies to so she doesn't wear them everyday

• I was about 14 I'd say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Till the time I was 11 - granny panties
    11-16- jockey underwear
    16-18 - pretty panties
    18-now - thongs

0|0
    0|0
  • When I became an adult. I have a couple pairs of stylish granny panties that I save for my period but the rest of underwear I have are lace thongs.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I started buying my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably around 16 I made the switch 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say about 14/15

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty panties lol this term makes me laugh

But I don't know 16 or something I can't remember

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 15 -16 probably

0|0
    0|0
  • It's underwear, no one is going to see it. (Until I get married, that is ;) )

0|0
    0|0
  • At 6 years old

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer comfort... So yeah still I'm wearing my oversized lose panties you call it as granny panties.
    But I don't think so never in my life ever I'm going to wear skin tight clothes or undergarments lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Granny panties? Didn't know 10 year Olds wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i changed to sexy underwear when i was 14. i still do wear as you say "granny" panties when my period is close and during it so i don't ruin my pretty ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 13! I started to get bullied😳

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't yet, pretty ones are a bit more expensive so I wouldn't be able to afford all my panties to be pretty ones

1|0
    0|0