Guys, what things do you like that girls wear?

What types of clothing do you like to see girls in.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I love girls who wear sporty and casual outfits. Basically, I like being able to see girl's legs, so I prefer them to wear short shorts (I don't like skirts or dresses). Skinny jeans and sweatpants are hot too, in combination with t-shirts or tank tops, and sneakers, or boots (I hate heels).

What Guys Said 15

• some cool sneakers basically... yeah i love this footwate... they make the girl look kewl, instead of "classy"

• A towel. No jokes. Actually i really like those short flowy dresses with shorts attached as a one piece. Sorry I don't know what its called. Maybe someone can tell me if they know what i mean.

• You mean a romper

• Yeah a romper! Thank u. But this particular one i saw on this beautiful girl had this flowy skirt thing attached and it looked really awesome. Rompers r sexy!

• Yea I like them for summer too I also like the full romper (jumpsuit)

• I like sporty casual clothes

• Many guys including me dislike short shorts on girls which are too revealing, provocative and promiscuous. They look trashy, wasted, rude, indiscreet and sleazy on those naughty, sexy-aggressive, offensive pairs of shorts.

As long as your clothes range from modest to slightly revealing/showing some tiny bit of skin, people are fine with it. Many are strict on this because they don't want their girl/daughter to witness and engage in sexiness, cleavage display, growl, coarse arrogance in their dressing, and shaking ass off for money. Today, we have a whole lot of promiscuous, prudish, negligent women in our generation.. We should not be that cheap and we never can be that cheap. Many can afford to uphold their family with standards in their living and dressing. So, modesty, being genteel, graceful, decent, righteous, genuine, and discreet are of high quality and should be incorporated. You understand this more when you have to rear children properly for them to become good kids.

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...561218fb93.jpg

If you wear something like this, you will catch almost every guys attention.

• jeans and vnecks is hot, nice dresses and heels for the occasion, tank tops, hoodies if it's fall/winter, anything to accentuate curves, and nice workout clothes is basically lingerie for me.

• Non revealing clothes.

• A mini dress, skirt, ripped jeans (not high waist mom jeans) and I like any tight fitted top.

• Boy shorts:)! <3

• Dresses, skirts, miniskirts. I like being able to see her legs.

• Look for your own style if it suits you well it'll probably be attractive

• scarfs (head gear)

• Lingerie, dresses, skirts. fashionable stuff. mostly it...

• I like everything, but I especially love the skirts and dresses, I think you can guess why

• Casual, jeans, t-shirt and sneakers. Sometimes, skirts or dresses look very nice. I don't like things that are overly revealing, it's hot but is very distracting. if you have a crush, don't try to hard to dress nice. be casual.