Guys, thoughts on multiple ear piercings?

already have 4 (regular lobes, a helix, and a second lobe) but wanting to get more, is it a turn-off? Do you not have an opinion? Or is it a plus?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• It might be a turn off, although overall it wouldn't really matter much (in most cases); there are so many things that matter more to me in a girl. The piercings in her ear are pretty trivial, and they usually are temporarily or change.

Also the amount or location matters less than what it looks like. For example this is still kind of cute:
    www.flickr.com/photos/44547839@N00/7404794052
    while this not so much:
    bodypiercingmag.com/.../Double-Helix-Piercing.jpg
    Even though the 2nd one has less piercings.

What Guys Said 6

• Standard single ring on each ear lobe is fine. Mor than that I have never liked.

• only if they look "painful" 2 my eyes basically

then yeah a turn-off

• No, ist not a turn-off. My favorite ear piercings are the multiple lobe piercings. The more the merrier. I trink multiple pierced lobes up to cartilage are attraktive, cute and very sexy. I love female ears priced with five or even more earrings in each lobe up to cartilage. If you want more than four, go for it.

• Tuuuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnnnn offfffff

• I do like the lobe and top ear combo, but not really anything else

• Just The two classic normal ear piercings...

Not more..