Girls, Quick questions about bras and bikini tops?

1. What bra size do you have?
2. What is your preferred bra style (eg padded, sports, balconette)?
3. Do you have trouble finding good fitting bras?
4. Do you find bras uncomfortable?
5. Do you go without a bra in public? If so, how often and with what outfits?
6. What is your preferred bikini top style? What styles have you tried? What ones don't you like and why?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. 38 D-38 DD
    2. cannot be padded... at all, I have enough natural padding, my fave right now is the victoria's secret nonpadded cotton wire bra, it feels like magic
    3. I do usually have trouble because my size is pretty big (to me anyway), every bra fits me different so I usually need to be measured for mine by a worker and from there I can pick a good fit. Because some fit but they have giant cleavage, or they don't cover everything correctly, or they are too small in general.
    4. Bras are pretty uncomfortable yes, I love to end my day and throw it in the laundry.
    5. I cannot go out in public without a bra... period, mine are too big to be not noticeable that I don't have one on.
    6. I usually don't wear bikinis but when I do I usually look for something with full coverage, and I usually get mine at Soma where (for larger breasts and/or "plus size" women) they can customize it for you the way you want. I know I can't wear string bikinis for the life of me, already tried and failed, everything basically falls out (tmi sorry) lol :P

• Omg I'm the same size and I have all the same issues. Just I can't wear bathing suits at all because one pieces pull down on them as well as all my chub... Where do you go for one pieces or where do you think I could find something?

• You should check out this site called Soma... they specialize in plus size bras and bathing suits, they even have clothes and sports bras that actually work that I use for when I go to the gym (which is like a miracle lol). They are a little pricy, but it is totally worth it if you want something that lasts long and had great quality. They go all the way up to size 44G... not that many women need that but its just a reassurance that they will have things that fit any size :) And yeah I don't often where one pieces either, I usually use a cute one piece with ruffles down the sides to hide my little love handles lol

What Girls Said 13

• 1. What bra size do you have? Currently, I am a 32C. (Pregnant, lol)
    2. What is your preferred bra style (eg padded, sports, balconette)? Balconette's (imo) give my boobs a weird shape. I like pushup bras some times, but I generally go for comfort and support. Sports bra style maternity bras will soon be my good friends again. I love underwire though.
    3. Do you have trouble finding good fitting bras? Yes and no. One is bigger than the other, so I seem to have better luck with some styles of bras over others.
    4. Do you find bras uncomfortable? With the amount of pain that my boobs are in these days WITHOUT a bra, everything is uncomfortable due to swelling.
    5. Do you go without a bra in public? If so, how often and with what outfits? I get self-conscious about my nipples poking through my tops. I just use tape on my nipples to hold them down and go braless wide necked tops, halter tops, and sleeveless tops and others as I feel like I look cleaner without bra straps showing! lol
    6. What is your preferred bikini top style? What styles have you tried? What ones don't you like and why? I like halter/underwire styled bikini tops. Like this

fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/.../...100046_n.jpg

^ That is my favorite bikini top. Triangle and string combos are good too. Depending on the size of the triangles, sometime they are WAY to big and sometimes they are way too miniscule.

• 1. 30F or FF depends on the bra
    2. I like padded half cups. I have tall roots and a full on top shape so half cups work best for me.
    3. Since learning my modern bra size I only order online now. I have ordered and tried on dozens of bra so I have a better idea of what works with my breasts and it's easier to only order what I know will fit.
    4. In my old 1950s size (34C) I did because my straps always fell down and my band slid around. Now I'm so comfy I never notice my bra.
    5. I have some shirts that I will wear without a bra because they are designed not to. By that I mean that it is snug enough to not expose me and if I wore a bra you would just see too much of it.
    6. I like bra sized bikinis just because I feel more secure and don't have to worry about popping out. I'm fine with triangle tops too though.

• 1. 38DDD

2. I can't even fit padded and pushup bras. Training bras are uncomfortable. I just wear regular bras from Victoria Secret.

3. If I grow any bigger, Victoria Secret won't be able to provide for me. I've been with them since I was a C :(

4. Bras are only uncomfortable if you try to sleep in them.

5. I don't go without a bra.

6. I swim in these

images.latinpost.com/.../eiza-gonzalez.png?w=600

image.rakuten.co.jp/.../3172055c7.jpg

cdnpix.com/.../...4675ce6c110a8bc9e29de1ed86e7.jpg

• 1. 36RD
    2. Padded
    3. Yes it can be a hassle the really good ones aren't cheap
    4. No they feel fine
    5. The only time I do is when wearing a strapless dress, gaske halter top, or a trumpet and it has its own built in bra
    6. I don't wear bikini tops not allowed

• 1. What bra size do you have?
    32c
    Lightly padded, usually I go for the tshirt bras
    I did when at first, but then I figured out my size at each place and now I'm good
    4. Do you find bras uncomfortable?
    If it's a good bra, then no
    Sometimes, usually on the weekend and when I'm wearing a sweatshirt where you can't tell. And sometimes in the winter if I have enough layers on, it will just flatten them out
    Usually I just go with a regular bikini top, just triangle. But I'm a swimmer and I like these suits from this company called jolyn swimwear and they make two piece suits that are good for practicing, and you can adjust the back to make it tighter or looser

• 1) 28E
    2) bralette
    3) absolutely
    No because I find it uncomfortable
    4) it depends on the bra. Bralettes and sports bras are most comfortable for me
    6) I like the ones that are the bra top style but not push-up. I've tried halter but I think my shoulders are too broad for them. And triangles don't give me enough support (same with bandeus). And I also like the sports bra/bralette style tops

• I knew there were Gs and Hs but I thought the E and F size didn't exist. Wow does it bother you?

• I was gonna say if you're a DDD then you're basically an E lol @DesiDoo

• @Charismatic110 lol I learn something new everyday

• 38DDD
    I like sports bras because they give more support i guess.
    I have serious trouble finding good fitting bras. It sucks -.-
    I find bras comfortable. For me to be without a bra is a giant painful mistake.
    I never go without a bra, unless i'm going swimming :P
    For bikini top styles, I like tankinis. They cover my tummy. I dont like plain bikini tops because my breasts decide to come out through the bottom -.- it's really not ok.

• 1. 42DDD
    2. Whatever one I can find that freakin fits lol. Usually balconette or regular.
    3. Yes I do. I buy my underwear from VS and I can't fit bras from there so it sucks.
    4. Some of them.
    5. Never. My boobs are way too big and not that perky. So no.
    6. http://i.imgur.com/jbfpIXm.jpg

That's my current bathing suit top.

• 1. 34B (probably the only one that answered truthfully)
    2. Just normal bras, but I really like balconettes too.
    3. I do at La Senza, but Victoria's Secret I rarely have a problem
    4. No I don't find bras uncomfortable
    5. I do go without a bra in public. Usually just with cute open back shirts or dresses than require no bra.
    6. I really like strapless or halter. I haven't found a bikini top that I don't like. (I'm moderately small so everything looks cute and feels nice)

• 1.36C
    2. Balconette
    3. I don't have trouble finding good fitting bras.
    4. Bras aren't uncomfortable to me. I can sleep with them on.
    5. I have taken my bra off in public before, but it was discreet.
    6. I love bandeau bikinis, ruffled, and fringe. I don't mind halter ones. I like sting bikini tops, but sometimes they're annoying, because stuff slips out. lol

• 1. What bra size do you have? 34A
    2. What is your preferred bra style (eg padded, sports, balconette)? Push up
    3. Do you have trouble finding good fitting bras? Nah
    4. Do you find bras uncomfortable? Not really, no
    5. Do you go without a bra in public? If so, how often and with what outfits? Nope
    6. What is your preferred bikini top style? What styles have you tried? What ones don't you like and why? I love strapless ones. I don't like anything with straps cause they make me look like a little boy down in the chest area.

• 34B
    just normal t shirt bras
    sometimes
    nah
    occasionally when I'm too lazy
    Halter

• 1.36C
    2. Sports for sports. Padded for everything else.
    3. No but I have trouble finding non padded ones.
    4. The padded one, yep. I prefer sport bras.
    5. Not unless I'm in a swimsuit. I *jiggle* too much. It would be really obvious.
    6. I have only worn triangle tankinis. I have little faith in bikini tops 😞