Should I go bald?

Thinking of trying it out. Could care less if girls won't like it since I can't get any with all this hair anyways lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't go bald, go shaved. Like a crew cut. It's easy and fun cuz it feels different every day. Sandpapery, Stubbly, pokey, soft, rabbit butt soft, flat, etc.

What Girls Said 5

• If you want to shave your head go for it! I would like to do that some day too just for fun, but I'm too chicken.

• I have no choice since my hairline has been receding since I was 16 and I've been able to cover it up because it wasn't really bad. but now it's starting to get noticeable. So i'm considering, but i'm scared because I know people will laugh at me.

• I don't think I can afford it haha I just want to cut it off and deal with it. I hate standing in the mirror for hours and fixing it just so I can cover it up and then the stupid wind messes it up. It's annoying.

• Go for the short crew cut 👍🏻

• Dont go bald.

• Worth a try. nothing wrong with experimenting.

• Not completely bald but leave a little that will look really good

• Couldn't care less*

The grammar police is always watching

What Guys Said 5

• Only if you're 250lbs , 6ft 4 and has a goatee.

• Give it a try if you're curious how you would look.

• I think it will look good on you

• Yeah dude, go baldy

• only cool dudes go bald. Go for it.