Soft facial featured Vs. sharp facial features: What is your preference?

What is more enjoyable for you to look at?

soft sharp

• Soft facial features
  • Sharp facial features
Don't really go exclusively by the photos... but by the overall meaning of soft vs. sharp facial features...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Sharp.
    The soft one looks a bit... off.
    As if she was taxidermized... those eyes are giving me the heebeejeebies

• Neither of those are enjoyable to look at. Look how pissed off they look. There's not much worse than a pissy girl. Give em a smile and theyed both look pretty

• Can't help but be drawn by pics which is pushing me towards the sharp facial features. I love that really fit look where the face is really defined , a lot of sportswomen have it.

• I prefer soft but the 2 examples you used are less than desirable though. Lol but anyway the reason being, soft just looks more feminine and delicate. It also just looks more innocent and youthful. That is solely a preference though, it doesn't mean I'll close off sharper facial features altogether.

• Soft facial features, the other one looks like they will age faster then the soft skin girl

• I'm part of the minority, voted A. May be because I find the lady on the right pic really unattractive...

• honestly I have seen really attractive women with either. Symmetry is more important in my mind

• I would say mix of both will be good :)

• A mix of both I guess.

• Sharp minus the nose.

• Sharp looks more manly, so soft is better.

• I love me some cheek bones hah.

What Girls Said 7

• i would say a mix of both

• A mix of both.

• Depends on the person tbh

• My face is a soft featured one except for the nose since it's rather flat so I'll go with that. :D

• Sharp are my favorite.

• Somewhere in between.

• I prefer boys with strong facial features and girls look prettier with soft features xx