What makes a women's outfit sexy?

What makes a women's outfit sexy?
- what is it that draws the eye or dus it have nothing do do with the clothing but rather the way the person caries themself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something that complements her best assets and has a color which is becoming of her. It doesn't have to be anything risque or too revealing. In the professional world I like women who wear slim fitted suits as opposed to skirts, blouses, etc.. In a casual environment, slim fit jeans, stretch pants, shorts, or a nice fitting skirt.. In the gym I'm all about yoga pants, spandex, etc.. It just depends on the individual.. Not everyone can get away with super tight or super loose, or any color.. you have to find what works for you.

What Guys Said 10

• Curves - around hips and bust, wear tight clothing to reveal them.

Skin - it teases and makes a man wonder what she looks like underneath.

Smooth skin - a sign of youthfulness, and good genes

Fit - a sign of good health.

It's a combination of both the outfit and the person.

• I think different people like different styles on a girl. For instance my gf has a slack dress and on the beck of the dress it looks like a skeleton spine and ribs for the top 3rd of the dress. I think it's sexy because I'm into metal and stuff like that.

So to answer your question I think it's more of having a unique style to match personality. Something that says something. Not that you should judge a book by its cover.

• I think the woman wearing an outfit makes it sexy not the other way around. A hot girl will look hot in any outfit

• well it depends on what you mean by sexy. getting attention is not hard. (see bitchy clothing). Being classy, that's another cup of tea.

• If it shows her curves or legs. Or if it flatters her body.

• All about the woman wearing it and her 'way'

• I think woman smile and her confident looks😃

• Curves my friend curves in right places

• the woman... .

• For me, it's determined by the body that wears it...

What Girls Said 5

• Both are sexy, but it depends on the kind of attention you want and the type of men that are looking.

I dress according to what I like. I'm curvy but i don't like to show a lot of skin. I tend to keep myself covered. I carry myself like a Queen lol. I feel that is way more attractive than just wearing a skimpy outfit I can't move well in, although on occasion, I dress up more. Your outfit, can tell someone at times how much you respect yourself, but your confidence is what shows it.

Confidence is sexy.
    Self-worth is sexy.
    Self-respect is sexy.

• I think the more revealing it is lol.

• i think confidence is sexy.. outfit has very little to do in it

• Definitely the number one thing is to have confidence. Second thing is if the clothes show your curves and if you have a good body. Third is the outfit its self and how its look on you and with your skin / hair tone

• Confidence :)