Let's agree to disagree?

All right this is a serious question, are black women the only women on earth who DOES NOT have to spend a million dollars on surgery to look good? I mean every chance white women get they spending money on fake boobs, fake cheeks, fake nose, fake teeth, trying to gain a bigger ass, botox ESPECIALLY FAKE LIPS and every surgery there is. I can't even find an attractive white girl that's all NATURAL...
Don't get me wrong it's black girls that gets ass implants but that's about it and they even barely do that because they were naturally born with it, I swear black women are the most naturally beautiful creatures on earth...

Black women spend money on weave, yeah that's it but white women walk around looking like tire lip monster trucks / tiffany chuckies bride.
The point is all white women have low self-esteem it don't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay I just did a little research And this is the absolute TRUTH. especially white women because they age so much (LOOK WISE) YOU can barely tell a black person age.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm black and I don't spend money or weaves my hair is real

• You're kinda setting up black women to be bashed by saying all that. Because for some reason it's not really possible for us to agree to disagree. I agree with you but I'm soooo entirely bias.

• Cool story, bro

• I live in SW Florida and I see a fair share of both. I have a lot of gorgeous friends, but none of them have lip injections, butt implants, veneers, etc.. I have a few girlfriends with breast implants, but they're very subtle and more natural looking. to be honest, I see a lot more girls with small/natural boobs. It seems to be more "in", around here at least.

• I'm all natural and I'm not dark skinned, I may not be fricking gorgeous but I'm pleased the way I look, because it defines ME! And I don't even know one 'white' girl, in real life with such cosmetic surgeries!

• Sure you don't, white people never admit anything ITS A SHAME. And you're just one the fact is WHITE WOMEN GETS MORE SUGERIES THAN ANY OTHDR RACE. YOU KNOW THATS NOT EVEN AN ARGUMENT

• That might be true but other 'races' get many surgeries, too! I'm sick of, people judging a WHOLE 'race'!!!

• Say what? lol hahahaaha

• Latoya Jackson has been under the knife quite a few times , so has her sister Janet. Although i don't know why , as they were both pretty enough prior to surgery.

• where you will find 1000 black women with surgery you will find f****** millions of white women with surgery there's a big difference

• If you can't look at someone and tell they have plastic surgery, you are blind as a bat lady. I don't if she get plastic surgery one time you can always tell fake from real. But this topic wasn't about how many times they had surgery it was about white women tend to get way more sugery than any other race

• We will have to agree to disagree!!

• Lolol all kinds of women do it. I don't know about statistics but many people are just going with western culture and not pleased with themselves. A pattern of ruin and failure

• whatever you say man xD

• That's true. White girls get it the most, they also WANT it the most and won't say anything about it

What Guys Said 6

• Do you live in LA or something? People who get cosmetic surgery aren't even close to being a majority. It's such a non-issue I'm confused why you even made this question.

• "are black women the only women on earth who DOES NOT have to spend a million dollars on surgery to look good?"

Go to Walmart, and take a look at some of the black female patrons there. Then rush back to tell us all how hot they are, and how they don't need surgery.

• You brought up Wal-Mart really? there are plenty of beautiful black women, why are you angry? the whole point was about who spend their whole life saving on cosmetic surgery wanker.

• @Belgie I am both grotesquely offended and overwhelmed with laughter; I don't know what t feel! It's so true...

• you should move out of california. The percentage of people, black or white, who have cosmetic surgery done is pretty low outside Cali

• I don't live in California what do you mean I should move out of California?

• So the fuck should I do?
    Should i Stop flirting with Blondies? Nah its impossible for me.. ;)

• All women are beautiful

@despondency aren't they :p

• I don't think here many white women does that