Most Helpful Girl

• Boots! I love them, all kinds!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Sneakers on girls basically

1|0
    1|0
  • Tennis shoes. I can't stand flip flops and the way they flip and flop. I'd rather have something that's attached to my feet and not just hanging on my toes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Nike running shoes. They look nice (I've gotten lots of compliments on my Nike Vomero 8's) they're squishy and very comfortable to wear in all day, they're made with a breathable mesh to keep feet cool, and theyre very grippy on all surfaces, particularly the ones with the waffle pattern on the bottom of the shoes. they're perfect for any situation and a great all around shoe!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boots in the winter... Sneakers in the summer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear sneakers on regular days. I also enjoy dress shoes but those are for special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear New Balance in Extra Wide Width size 10-10.5 gym shoe
    or sneaker

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Air Jordan's because they're comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I love my high heels. I'd be lost without them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my cousins' NIke shoes cause they boost her height by 2-3 inches. They also have pink at the bottom which I think is a cool colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ballerina flats. They're more appropriate for my age than sneakers, and just as comfy. Plus, I don't even need to bend down to put them on! For someone who is always late like me, ballerinas are a great time saver! 1 second each to put them on!

0|0
    0|0
  • flat sandals or sneakers

0|0
    0|0
  • Sneakers. Especially my all stars. Those are my babies. They're comfy and fit with everything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boat/deck shoes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like no shoes or flip-flops wedges, vans, flats, heels I depends what I doing just not combat boots ew

0|0
    0|0