So I'm going to winter ball, and I was planning on wearing an ivory dress, I'm not sure what accessories to wear with it so I need some advice. Oh and the dress is a short strapless with a small bow in the front and my hair is going to be up

Most Helpful Guy

• All those poor elephant killed to make your ivory dress. And Winter Ball? Yes Winter Ball

What Guys Said 1

• keep it simple. maybe a small chain would look good. nothing to attention grabbing because you want them to look at you not at your accessories. make sure if the dress is too tight to wear a thong or g-string. :]

What Girls Said 1

• ah sounds pretty. simple is the most elegant I would not wear any jelwey other than small earings because your hair is up you will look pretty and simple the focus can go to your face you will be able to put on glimmery makeup without looking too over done. simple is the prettiest!