Girls, How do girls wear short dresses/skirts and not let their underwear showi?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear short light shorts under your (the underarmor ones are the best and they come in many different colors) skirt/dress so when "guys" see they don't really see anything but the shorts and that's better than a thong or underwear

• Girls normally wear shorts under skirts and dresses so perverts dont look dont they?

• Why do you wear shorts underneath?

• I wear them to make me feel more secure so no one can see up my skirt/dress.

What Girls Said 10

• Sometimes it does. If you're going to wear a skirt or dress, it comes with the territory. We get used to it and deal. We learn to be hemline aware!

• Well I go by finger length if my fingers is longer than my skirts or dresses it means it is to short, and my limbs are short I'm 4'11 so if my finger lengths passes the length it's to short for me, some girls will go by that as well but other than that if it looks long enough in the mirror it's perfectly fine.

• I don't usually wear something that short, but if I did, I'd wear tight shorts underneath, almost like "bloomers" or spankies that cheerleaders wear under their uniform. This way if there's a stronger breeze, I wouldn't flash someone.

• It comes with years of practice! :)

• Skill. It's a gift really :)

• Tights or pull it down or cover it.

• Wear shorts under their dress or skirt

• it's a talent that we're born with :)

• If the dress is too short, I wear light shorts underneath.

• Why do you wear shorts underneath?

• I don't care if my underwear shows a little; it's just underwear haha