Guys, what do you think about girls with clip in extensions?

I'm not talking about like crazy amanda bynes extensions, but just a couple to add fullness and a couple more inches of length.

Would it be a turn off? You really wouldn't be able to tell unless you touched a girl on the back of her head or tried to run your fingers through it.
Personally, I still want to get some regardless of what anyone says just because I know it would boost my confidence, but I'm just wondering if I should ditch them if I'm going to be hanging out with a guy or go on a date?

Thanks xx

7

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't bother me. In my mind it's no different than dying your hair.
    If it makes you happy, go for it.

What Guys Said 6

• hahah hell no... that might b cute basically...;-)

• I remember when I first walked in a Sally Beauty Supply and discovered extensions. Human hair. For sale. That still is such a strange concept to me, but whatever lol.

• There cute go right ahead my daughter has em

• Please no, I don't like it when a girl looks fake.

• It really depends on the guy. Some guys may think your hair looks beautiful naturally, and some may think that although it's beautiful naturally, they also enjoy a little extensions also! See if you like wearing them or not first, and if you meet a guy and want his opinion, ask him! :)

• I was out with a girl and I noticed her fiddle around the back of her head and I heard a click. I figured out she had some kinda hair extensions going on, but she looked good, it didn't bother me.