Guys, jeans and a t-shirt or dress?

What would you prefer your girl to wear usually? and why?

• casual like jeans and a t-shirt, usually dull colors
  • girly like a dress or a colorful floral top with a skirt

Most Helpful Guy

• Love a nice ass in bluejeans!

What Guys Said 9

• Jeans and T-shirt on a basic event. It's easier to move around in and looks more natural. On other occasions I prefer dresses because they they are more feminine and fit special occasions.

• Be varied. Mix it up.

• Dress because easier access to her quickly. Like to do it in public. Very dangerous and sexy

• Nothing beats a nice ass and legs in nice fitting jeans.

• I picked B though depends on a lot of things.

• I love both, depends on the occasion. Variety is great

• im into whatever you're more comfortable with

• Jeans and t-shirt, all the way, I prefer casual and sporty girls ;)

• Preferably feminine, butttt, dress for the occasion, always. Wouldn't wear a gown to a baseball game, right?

• A dress doesn't necessarily mean a gown -_- lol

• It can though... it's still a dress

What Girls Said 2

• Most guys love their girls in pretty much anything. 😊 Well, as long as the outfit isn't either of the two extremes: too trashy (think J-Woww or Snooki circa 2012) or too tomboy-ish (think Ellen DeGeneres). They usually expect us to dress for the occasion, so maybe jeans and a tee when we're lounging around at home, a fitted dress and heels for a fancy dinner or party, and a flattering but appropriate dress/skirt for hanging out with their family.

For any occasion/time, though, I think most guys would agree that simpler is better. They like seeing us get dressed up and made up, but I think we ladies underestimate how much our boyfriends like seeing us with minimal makeup and in basic yoga pants. Plus, fewer layers means easier access if they want to get busy. 😉

• It depends on the event.