How can I stretch my shoes?

I bought this shoes and there are one size smaller they fut me fine just the front feels a little tight I can't returned them because I had to wear them asap because the other I had were socking wet because it was raining really hard and the shoes fit me fine in the store but when I walked in them outside they felt tight.

Most Helpful Girl

• put on 3 pairs of thick socks, and wear your shoes around the house. really break them in.
    fill them with wet newspaper or wet socks, let them dry for a few days. they should be a little bit looser.
    or, fill a sandwich bag with water, put it in teh shoe, and freeze it overnight. as the water freezes, it should expand the shoes a little bit. good luck with that! thats a bummer :(

• Spot the girl in fashion retail.

• Now I'm trying newspaper and freezer.

• yeah try that, it should work better to stretch out your toe area.

What Guys Said 5

• Take them to a shoe repair shop and see if they can stretch them for you. I don't know how many shoe repair shops are left out there though.

• So like by the toes it feels tight? Maybe shove a bunch of socks or something in that area to stretch it out.

• Put bags of water in them and put them in the freezer.

• Wear them over wet socks.

• they will ride in with wear

What Girls Said 6

• Wear them with no socks or light stockings

If you wear them with socks they fit closer

• If they aren't leather then you can't. If they are leather, then you should but on very thick socks with them and use a hairdryer to heat them up and stretch them. This usually works for me.

• I tried and it only help the sides and I need the length in the front part of the shoe

• You can buy shoe tree things that stretch them, but walking in dew should help stretch leather shoes.

• Put an ice pack in it that is larger than the width of the shoe over night.

• Don't think you can, buy bigger one's

• get someone w/ bigger feet to try em on