Please vote: which haircut?

Hi :)
can you guys please tell me which haircut would suit me the best?

1: My hair right now
2: Shoulder-length (I used a hairband to make it look that way)
3: chin-length hair
Please vote: which haircut?

• 1 (Don't cut your hair)
  • 2 (Shoulder-length)
  • 3 (Chin-length)
Thank you all !! :) I guess I will cut my hair as in B but slightly shorter because my long hair looks quite thin and damaged :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hairs pretty right now, but if you want to change it up, go with option two! Super cute! You're lucky you can pull of short hair. I'm going to cut my hair this summer too!

What Guys Said 14

• holy fuck you can actually pull off short hair!

• Either 2 or 3.

• I think A and B would suit you, but something's wrong with B. Think it should be slighly shorter. Perhaps 1 inch (2.5 cm) or so.

• The hand on your boobs in the second photo gives it an unfair advantage. I vote 2.

• I like your hair in all the pics and i think the one with the head band is adorable :D :)

• Don't cut it! I like your hair long. It looks good :)

• Voted for 1, but all look good. You look great with long hair, and you can pull off short hair.

• You look exactly like a friend of mine with short hair. (Shes a model by the way, in case you're wondering if it looks good.)

• Very few girls can pull off short hair. With you, in any case I like longer. Please do not cut them.

• I voted for 1.

• 1st and 2nd look good 3rd not so much

• Voted for B

• Your hair looks healthy and great right now, I see no reason to cut it. If you were going to cut it, I'd say 3.

Also, if you can put it in a hairband and make it look like that, why do you need to cut it to achieve that style? You can do it whenever you want to lol.

• I voted 3 but I meant to vote 2.

• I like long hair but for some reason I dig 3.

What Girls Said 5

• your hair right now looks good and really seems to suit your hair! i like longer hair on you the most. :-)

• Long hair looks Beautiful on you, girly! :D

• Your hair as it is now

• The shoulder length one. You will look more mature also.

• Don't cut it!! :)