Which bathing suit would you consider for yourself (if you're a girl) or for your girl (if you're a guy)?

A

B

C

D

E

If you like none, please don't bother to comment. I'll catch on. If you like any or all, which is the sexiest?

• Swimsuit A
  • Swimsuit B
  • Swimsuit C
  • Swimsuit D
  • Swimsuit E

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably D, as the double loops on the bottom accentuate her waist.

B is somewhat similar in premise to E. They're both in a close second place.

I really don't like the cut-down-the-middle thing going on with C. The thin bottom strand would be great, but taken altogether it's over-the-top. 'A' would be great if not for the skirt part of it.

I think most standard bikinis are just fine though, two-piece or one-piece. A good bikini works with the body under it

Most Helpful Girl

• If I could wear any of them then it would be E. But they don't fit my body type at all so. I have what I think is a cute bathing suit. I dare not post it here. I'd probably have to delete my account after that lmao

What Guys Said 17

• I chose E, but like most of them.. But honestly it would depend on the environment. Some of those shouldn't be worn at family pools or resorts.

• I agree. Maybe on a private island or at the home pool

• D and E are hot

• A, d, and E

• I chose C, but, I really don't care, as long as you can pull them off, I won't care which you wear

• i like a and d. a is classy and modest but still sexy while d just gave me an instant erection

• I love the first one! <3

• I normally don't like 1 piece bathing suits but the A looks really cute.

• All of them are good except for swimsuit A. I don't like it cause it covers up too much skin.

• if I only had a choice of 1 it would be C but if I could choose more I think id pick C, D, E

• I like B, C, and E.

• Yea C and E are the hottest

• I picked D, but it's not a strong preference. Anything but A is pretty generic in terms of style. A would look good on a girl who was into the whole classic Hollywood and pinup culture, but isn't very versatile.

• Sorry, I didn't like any of them

• as a crossdresser I absolutely love d omg

• they're all delicious mmmmmmmmm

• The ones further down are hotter. But it really depends on the girls body. Swimsuits should always be chosen with how the girl's body looks.

• ncrni.com/.../...tto-Belted-One-Piece-Swimsuit.jpg

My fiancee would never be caught dead in any of these (and maybe not even the one I posted... she's very modest).

• B, D & E. filla

• I love the style of B and the color of E

• That would look awesome, bright colors like that remind me of vacation!

• Thats what I love about Summer.. Vacation 🏄🚣🏻🏊🏼🚵🏾🏂⛺️

What Girls Said 24

• I like C and E but I highly doubt I could pull 'em off, wouldn't exactly look excellent on my body lol.

• Those are my two main favorites. I'm not sure about E but I could oull of C

• all of them.. but the tan lines are gonna suck :(
    A is cute/vintage but i don't like the color
    B looks cool but the tan lines will look awful (the top part more especially if i got to wear a deep V neckline top/dress)
    C i really like it but those damn tan lines afterwards
    D& E= crappy tanlines i prefer a regular bikini
    www.eeclothing.com/.../...-Farrah-bikini-set-1.jpg

• I never consider what the tan lines will look like lol. I won't really be in the sun anyways... More of the water

• Lol I see where that could be a problem for B. But C and E aren't that bad. You'd hate my current swimsuit top then.

• @CHARismatic110 ; i agree they aren't that bad lol :P

• For me, A. Covers more.

• I love A. Very classy and vintage.

• I'd only wear E. I like C but I also feel like it's too sexy. Same goes for D.

• Ahh they're all so cute!

• I like either C or E. But I chose E

• Yea those are my favorites

• I'd only wear E even though I'd look aweful in it.

• C or E.
    In different colors though.

• Lol I think the colors was what really made me like them

• I'd wear B.

• I really liked c but probably too grown for me

• Oh yea for a 15 year old

• All of them except A are really revealing... I don't think I'd like to wear any of them, they're all really cute just I don't think I have the body to actually wear it and lol nice.

• B or D xxx

• If I had to choose, then B. But they're all pretty horrible.

• i'd go with swimsuit B! just for the 4th of July :)

• A. is the cutest all around to me
    D. and E. are the sexiest, I would say D would be the sexiest actually
    But my favorite is C. because it's not too sexy but not too modest, I think it's a good combination of the two.

• D looks lovely... But damn those tan lines will be.. uhm.. well yeah..

• A, C & E is alright if i had to choose ahha not really a fan of them tho but yeah , what about you @MarkyyG123 :P

• I guess A because the rest would result in weird tan lines.

• NONE OF THE ABOVE
    Swim trunks and a bikini top

• It all depends on your body type. Personally I'd go with A. But in general? Definently E.

• I like all of them, but I don't wear bathing suits.

• 2|0
  • I'd say A even though it reminds me of like a few decades back but still very pretty. Other then that I like C