Girls, I shave my eyebrows?

Is that weird? My mom doesn't like taking me to a salon and getting it professionally waxed/plucked/threaded. So I have to do my eyebrows myself. My eyebrows almost touch at the inner corners, so I shave and trim ONLY the inner edges and little bit of the other parts of my eyebrows, but not that much. But I don't have tools for waxing or plucking my eyebrows, so I use a shaving razor instead.

DON'T WORRY, I still have eyebrows. And they're still relatively thick. Is it weird that I do that? Will people be able to see the area where I shaved my eyebrow?

Ugh... will people be able to see that I shave my eyebrows because of the stubble?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Fill in with eyebrow pencil, sweetie... I believe it should grow back as long as you have Not continued to shave it, just a first time.
    Good luck. xx

• Okay :) I just don't want people laughing at me for it and talking about me behind my back, you know? That's why I'm wondering if other people can tell?

• Ohh, thank you, sweetie, hope everything has come back again.:)) xxoo

• You're welcome :P

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think its a good idea. It will come back thicker and will not grow evenly when it comes back.

• Ah I see

• No I used to for the same reason usually just in the center though since my eyebrows used to want to come together.

• Could people notice where you shaved? Did it leave stubble?

• Okay. Thanks for the help. I'll ask you for help if I have any more questions.

• Hey!!! It's been a while haha. You remember me, right?

• it's a little bit weird. when you get older you'll be able to tell big time!!! get some tweezers!!!

• lol I know they WILL look fine. Thanks :) But RIGHT NOW, do they look noticeably bad/too short/horrible-looking?

• Hello

• Buy your own wax and strips to do it yourself. Unless you're using a straight razor and do it daily ( too much work! ). You can can also make your own sugar wax at home and just buy the material to use. Yes I can tell from your link you are shaving them but it's only because I know what I'm supposed to be looking at, I don't think the average person will notice.

• omg... you can tell? That's really really embarrassing. I thought you couldn't see it unless you were SUPER close to my face. Right?

• Well I can tell because I'm looking at a close up photo of your eyebrows lol. I don't think people standing around you will notice unless they're growing out. ;)

• Ah I see. Well thank you for the help!

• there's a reason people don't shave their eyebrows. It makes it grow back weird. all you need are tweezers and a youtube tutorial. please stop shaving them, you're just going to make them worse.
    and i'd rather see a guy with nicely shaped eyebrows than one without them.

• tinypic. com/view. php? pic=2469uh4&s=8#. VUUqbbq4n-Z

That's what it looks like.

• not unless you point it out

• Okay awesome. Thanks for your help!

• Invest in a good pair of tweezers! Stubble will be so visible.

• Could concealer cover up the little stubble temporarily?

• hello

• It is kinda weird. I'd recommend a salon though but, you can't go so. :/

• So... what should I do? Should I go buy the tools and do it myself?

• Okay good :) Thanks for the help. If I have any other questions, I will ask you.

• No problem and okay.

• Your mom sounds crazy man :( but yeah it does. Threading would be gr8 for you

• Well... what should I do? Should I go buy the tools and do it myself? I really want to go to a salon every 2 weeks, but my mom hates it. She says she doesn't want to spend the money and it's distracting to my studies because I'm thinking of this kind of stuff...

• haha yeah :) Anyway, I just wanted to update you on my beautiful eyebrows! Nice talking to you! See you around!

• Okay. Later 😆💛👍