Girls, Can you wear leggings with pads?

Can you wear leggings with pads? Tampons are not an option for me, at least not yet.. Can I wear seamless underwear with a pad and black leggings? Or will the outline of the pad be visible?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• You can wear a thinner pad, easily. I've done it many times.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, you can. But you might want to cover up with a dress or long shirt.

• I don't believe it will work with leggings the shape of the pad usually shows through. However jeggings are a bit thicker and pads tend to not appear through it.

• Well as long as your not bent over for the majority of the day I don't see and issue. You don't have to get the really long ones that cover front to back. Most brands make them pretty thin nowadays. Why are tampons a no?

• You can wear a thinner pad, or if that isn't an option, wear two pairs of leggings and some tight fitted panties.

• I guess... I wouldn't cause maybe it would leak or something.

Like I know that's gross, but I said it

• It may be visible, but it depends. Just extra check

• You could wear a panty liner, but I definitely wouldn't recommend a real pad.

• yes, it's going to look like you're wearing a diaper. just wait to wear the leggings until next week, it's no big deal.

• Yeah. Just not like super thick ones or anything.

• I wouldn't be that noticeable really

• Yes of course! You can buy ultra thin pads now that work very well.

• try new butterfly pads!!

• No, they are really obvious