Girls, What you wear when you go to bed? What is your sexiest Outfit?

Tell the dress name & tell why are thinking that is your sexiest outfit.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever underwear I wore that day, and either my Elmo top or whatever shirt I wore that day.
    I've given up on PJs and I've never much liked nighties.

What Girls Said 9

• Mini top and thong

• I like to be super comfy and warm but also sexy to a tee because that's what I worry about most when I sleep. How *will* I look to the male gaze under all these layers of blankets as I softly drool on to my pillow?

www.realnebraskagirls.com/.../...as-in-pajamas.jpg

• I wear a long shirt to bed. my sexiest outfit? I don't know, probably this dress I have that has lace on it and cutouts in certain areas lol

• I wear the same thing everyday - my nightgown - I have 2 options available for me. One is red and is a top and bottom. The second one is a long dress.

• http://i.imgur.com/CyQcNAE.jpg this is what I normally wear!!!

• It's always been a silk tank and silk shorts with lace trimmings

• i usually wear underwear and a tank-top, sometimes panties & no shirt, or over sized shirt w/o panties. i can never wear pj pants !!! its so uncomfy, lol or completely naked (;

• I do not wear anything sexy when I go to bed. The simplest the better with me. Some cotton pijamas and that is it for me. i never sleep on a tank top. I wear pijamas ione piece. I dont have sexy outfits either for the night cause I dont have anyone to show anything sexy. so no sexy pijamas for me.

• I wear a old t shirt and fluffy pants... Or jeans if I'm too lazy to take them off. Ya I don't have sexy outfits