What kind of rating scale do guys give girls?

Do guys really go around saying, "Oh...she's just a 6." lol

Are there other similar way guys measure girls? Just curious.

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• There are myriad ways to do this, the most comprehensive being the area code method. 1-10 on face, binary on bangability, 1-10 on body. So, a butterface with a smokin' body would be a 209, but a cute girl with some weird stuff happening elsewhere might be a 715. Nobody really uses it, though, because they can never remember what the first digit and last digits represent.

My friends and I dispensed with all the mathematics awhile ago and, true to guy nature, just started doing the 0-1 scale.

eg:"Zero, dude."

"Really? How about after a couple of beers."

"..."

"..."

"Fine, one."

Elaborations may or may not follow.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Hahahahahaha. Yes it's so so very true. How did you know? Girls aren't supposed to know this stuff. That's why it's guy code talk. There is also a scale where you just say yes or no on whether you would f*** her or not

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha, don't know if you know this, but us girls rate you too! Next time you see a group of girls laughing while looking at you, you know they're rating you!

"Day-um! He's definitely a 9.8!"

"More like a 3.444 HAHA!"

LOL! ^^^ idk

• Hmm, not really. You're either attracted to them or not. That's all.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol. a massive range of ways. There's the standard 1-10. Or the reverse 1-10; regarding how many beers it would take. Personally I use the "hell yeah", "wouldn't say no" (ie I wouldn't chase her, but if she made a move I'd go with it), "eewww" etc. Gives you a chance to really express yourself :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1-10

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty much what AlanHB said

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know but it's bunch of bullsh*t.

0|0
    0|0