Girls, How skimpy are your bikinis at the beach?

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I was raised really liberally and have always worn smaller bikinis since I was young. I have a really short torso/long legs so I suit low cut bottoms (usually string bikinis) and I don't really care about the top and that tends to vary (triangle, retro cup, bandeau). I'm comfortable with myself and don't really care about modesty tbh, I just feel more comfortable in a bikini.

• Not too skimpy. Just normal.

• Some of our friends are modest and some are body confident. The modest ones wear swimsuits, the body confident ones wear revealing bikinis and some of the really daring girls wear barely anything. It depends on how confident you are and what you prefer to wear personally. We think as long as you are confident in what you wear it's alright.

• The only time I wore a really racy bikini was at a nude beach in Spain. I wore something like a see - through micro bikini (I think that's what its called).

Otherwise the bikinis I wear are usually modest but bordering on sexy.

• depends on who I am with around the pool, on the beach or just on vacation with

• Mine aren't really skimpy. I wear retro style bikinis. You know the ones with the highwasted bottoms :)

• I show a little cleavage and a little ass but I'm definitely not very skimpy