When did it get to be ok to wear a semi see through shirt to work?

There were two different woman at work wearing semi see through shirt. It was to the point you could pretty clearly see there bra. I wouldn't wear something like that even going out for the night, i can't even imagine to work.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I would wear that to work

What Guys Said 8

• I've seen it happen a number of times.
    My first boss was a woman 10 years older than me, around 1970.

She wore a see through blouse, a pretty bra with flower design and high bloomers (not panties!) covering her belly button.

www.animateit.net/data/media/april2014/f6due.gif

And one of my secretaries had 4 inch purple areolas.

One gets used to it.

• Office environment? if so, that is definitely unprofessional and will be noticed unfavorably.

• does job's dressing-code allows it?

• never heard of the thing tbh

• Every work place is different.

• Does seem a little bit too.. casual! Depends on the dress code of course but I get what you mean. It doesn't seem like work outfitting.

I've seen women at work wearing these party dresses so that they reveal a lot of legs shall we say!

No doubt some guys may like their shirts, but yeah seems slightly too far!

Could you help me on my two pls?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1461471-who-would-you-rather-of-these-women-rate-each-why

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1462588-who-is-hotter-who-would-you-date-the-dirty-friend-or-beauty-she-is

• Honestly, the guys will like it. The females won't. And the female managers will take their pound of flesh by hurting the careers and perfromance reviews of these women. They can be vicious.

• Depends where you work and who you work with, if it's a slummy place it probably goes down better.

What Girls Said 2

• Mmkay.
    What's semi see through?

• It's sad, but some people can make it work. I say if you can make it work, go for it.