Girls, How do I do makeup like this?

Girls, How do I do makeup like this??
This makeup is absolutely gorgeous and I would love to replicate this look. Only thing is that I suck at doing my own makeup. Girls how do you recreate this look?

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Practice makes perfect for makeup. No one becomes a professional makeup artist in a day. Just keep experimenting with your makeup! Try looking up tutorials on youtube, and keep practicing. Most MUA will post what kind of brushes/products they used so that people watching can get try and replicate a look. I can tell you that she is wearing fake lashes, as well as putting to use the oh-so-important contouring! Also keep in mind when choosing a certain type of makeup you want to replicate: do they have the same face shape as you? do they have bigger/smaller eyelids than you? You want to make sure that you choose a look that you can replicate on your face! I know I'm not an amazing artist, but I learned a lot over the years with contouring and such, and I get by just fine in the makeup world! Lol. Good luck, girly! :)

• Thank you sweety! I just started doing my own makeup and its so hard! I splurged at sephora tho and I have a lot of products to practice with. You are sweet. Thank u for the kind words and encouragement <3

• This would probably be classified as smoky eyeshadow. Youtube is a good bet. But by judging off of it, I'm pretty sure she started off with a brown eyeshadow and then topped it off with some gold eyeshadow. Then on the corners and under her eye she added white eyeshadow. After that she used eyeliner to make a wing and put on fake eyelashes. You have really good taste by the way haha because I am in love with this too. I'm not the genius at explaining makeup so I could try to find a video for you on youtube if you'd like :).

• ok, it looks like a lot of time and thought went into that look and it's not anything a beginner could replicate easily. I experiment with makeup all the time and even I would have trouble replicating that look. and just a heads up, just because you like that look on one girl doesn't necessarily mean you're going to like it on yourself. when you see makeup you like on other people you have to mix it up with things that would go along with your features and face shape.

but from first glance, she definitely has full coverage foundation, countouring, highlighting, winged eyeliner, at least two tones of eyeshadow, fake eyelashes, mascara, and bronzer. and that's not even including the prepping she probably did beforehand, which most likely includes things such as her moisturizer, eyelid primer, face primer and also things she put on afterwards such as setting powder and setting spray.

hope I helped some.

• Definetely! thank you for the insight, you def make a great point. Sadly the only thing Im really good at is nails, which I had a lot of practice on when I was out of work with broken ankle. I am so bad at putting on makeup its comical. Someday tho! youtube has plenty of tutorials & I have all sorts of urban decay/misc eye pallets to play with so one day I will be great at it!

• wow you really do look like a girl! a cute one at that! you're cuter than some of the real girls I know lol

• looks like she contours, and uses fake lashes, defff brow powder.. if u want tutorials email me angelllxo@yahoo. com !

• 0|0
  • I don't know, you need to have nice skin first. just watch a YouTube tutorial... I don't know how to do anything except putting on eyeliner and lipstick Even YouTube is hard to understand.. I wish I could do that

• Lol I feel ya! I have really nice long nails and can paint my nails really good but makeup is really hard for me. *Sigh*

• Watch some youtube videos on how to apply make up and practice, I can tell you at least most of what she's wearing I'd you like

• Please do!

• She appears to have on: foundation, concealer, pressed powder, bronzer, blush, highlighter, a goldy grey brown eyeshadow, also white to highlight the corners and under the brow, also eyeliner and mascara with false lashes. She's also filled in her brows and obviously has on red lipstick.

• Try searching for "how to apply makeup for beginners " in YouTube. Thousands of videos are there to help you out.

• Foundation, penciled eyebrows, lipstick, eyeshadow, and fake eyelashes from the looks of it. Look up some make up tutorials on YouTube, there's plenty of channels.

• Makeup tutorials on YouTube💖💄

• ... Don't know how to answer that...

• Get a clown/drag queen hybrid to vomit on your face, and smear it all around.. Oh, don't forget to snatch a low quality contour brush so you can even out, and concentrate the wonderful curry coloured vomit thoroughly through your face to intensify the ultra undeniably obvious fake cheek bones. Also, apply a ruler above each of your eyes, and gouge in a line of seemingly endless thick black coal for the brows. You'll surely fit in then.

• Your so sweet thank you!

• Um, I can obviously see you're looking down on makeup and the use of it. And I mean no disrespect but as fake as you may see it, makeup isn't just to impress a guy or something to match your brand new dress. This is probably the most corny line you'll hear today but its a way to express yourself, like legit i'm not taking these words from some kind of hippie psychologist (no offense to any reading this if there are any..) But makeup can seriously make a huge transformation, scary kind of, and that doesn't mean everyone should wear it or everyone has to but makeup is art and it can change the appearance of the size of your features and shape of your face, because no one is born with a barbie doll face. So just getting that out there, no need to be rude. :/

• PeachSunset, but following everybody else isn't expressing yourself. It's moulding yourself in to a clone. I could understand if this type of makeup was unique, because then it would have artistic value expressing imagination. But this monstrosity is the ultimate cliche of all 2015 makeup. That classic pretentious caked up drag-queen contour overload look. I'm sorry, but there's nothing artistic about copying everyone else. Girls who transform themselves in to dolls with makeup is artistic. This garbage is not.