Am I attractive at all?

I know this is cliche but let's just say there have been some pretty mean people in my past that have led me to believe that I'm not very attractive. Things have been said and done that have made me think that I was not very pretty at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're cute. I would not say that you are ugly in the slightest. Also you have pretty eyes. I think you could have a more flattering hairstyle though. I wonder how you would look with curly/wavy hair.

What Guys Said 5

• I agree with 'cute'. You're not bad looking, by any means.

But ask yourself why the packaging is so important?

People find outgoing, enthusiastic, interested-in-them people attractive.

In fact you remind me of my cousin Marla, whom I've had a crush on for most of my life, and all of hers!

Ted

• Later...after re-reading your question:

You're intelligent and write well.

And likable.

How do I know this? Cop sense.

Ted

• I think you're cute. You have a nice smile and dimples. Whether I find a girl attractive or not depends on whether my personality is compatible with yours. I don't know you so I can just say that you look nice.

• I don't find you attractive but I wouldn't really consider you terribly ugly if that's any consolation.

• I realise I may be going against the grain by saying this, but I'm assuming you want honesty.

I don't find you attractive at all, mainly due to how inflated your cheeks seem to look in regards to the rest of your face. I can't tell by the picture if this is because you're over-weight or if it's just how your face is.

That's just my judgement on your physical appearence, which, while in the long run is not all that important, will greatly influence whether guy's attraction to you is ever actually initiated or whether they have to get to know you quite well and make a judgement of attraction on your personality.

• In response to your answer I would just like to say that my cheeks are not inflated. I find that rather funny but they are just naturally more round than others. It has nothing to do with my weight or anything.

What Girls Said 3

• Sweetie your beautiful :) don't listen to all the pricks out there, I know how you feel alswell. I was very badly bullied for most of my school days to the point that I would come home with brusies. be yourself and love yourself. that is all that matters really :) hope this helps! x

• sorry, I'm new at this site, how do I see a pic?seriosly.

• Ya'll are f***ed up, she's ended her membership to girls ask guys now.do ya'll even care that she's probably like crying right now because of ya'll?i guess that I can't give ya'll too much of a hard time, because ya'll have helped me out.but seriously, stop making girls cry.

• omg dude like of course yooh are... don't listen to what other people say becuase most of the time they a re just jealous