Why its okay to wear tights but not skin-tight jeans?

When guys wear like running tights then everyone are okay with that but when guy wear super skinny jeans then suddenly everyone are saying its not okay.

Im so confused. isn't that same? Both are skin-tight just one is for running and one is for walking and yet we can say okay for running tights but negative for skin-tight jeans. Im teen guy and im trying to understand why people think like that?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• There are purposes to certain clothing and fabric. Tight jeans look awful on guys and many girls. Baggy jeans look almost as bad.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's becuz you have an excuse to wear running tights and if you wear supper skinny jeans I think they might think your gay or something

0|0
    0|1
    • Its like you can gay sex and still be hetero when you do this because you lost bet but when you gay sex because you want to test it then you gay.
      This is so unfair.
      So you can do gay stuff as long you say its for sport but when you not do sport and wear it for fun then you gay. Totally unfair :(

• Bruh chill it's probably not true it was just MY opinion

• Because you work out in one, the other is for fashion.

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 2

• Super Skinny jeans isn't made for a guy because it can harm our 'goods' depending on how snug the jeans are. Testicular pain is a symptom if your jeans are tight. Since jeans are not breathable it can over heat sperm production and kill sperm. It also isn't attractive either on guys, even on girls skinny jeans can look unattractive.
    Skin tight runners are more breathable and doesn't feel snug against the body.

0|0
    0|1
  • Cuz it' don't look right, lien a girl wearing baggy ass pants, don't look right

0|0
    0|1