Girls, A foundation similar to this?

l'oreal infallible-
I need one similar but not thiscause it tests on animals! :(

Thanks in advance

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried googling it ahaha

• ahahahaha, yes actually I have but its difficult when its cruelty free, its just so funny really isn't it?

• Nah its fine hope you find what you are looking for :D

• Thank you:)

What Girls Said 3

• Tarte is a great company that is cruelty free, with a good line of cosmetic products. For a foundation with the similar effects of infallible your going to need to google : Matte Full Coverage Foundation to see what you come up with. I found that Estee lauder double wear looks pretty similar but I don't know that they are cruelty free... So check in with Benefit or Tarte cosmetics and go from there.

• Drugstore:
    ELF Acne Fighting Foundation
    Wet n' Wild Foundation
    NYX Foundations

Highend:
    Tarte Foundations
    Urban Decay Naked Skin
    BareMinerals

I don't know how you are with cruelty free. Are you supporting parent companies too?

• I dont use supporting companies, So it is very tricky to try and find one! :S

• Try the Wet n' Wild one, ELF, or Pixi one. They're all not owned by parent companies.

• mac foundations. best switch I ever made in my life, they're amazing and you don't have to guess your own shade, a SA will help you