Modeling, models? Help. I really want to start professional modeling?

i really want to start professional modeling, I've tried many sites but they all seem fake. i mostly like lingerie modeling, but id love to do all types! i don't have many professional pictures done, but many taken by myself. I know i can make it but what can i do? who do i call? i need the first steps lol are there any start up agencies or anyone who can help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try a local well known photographer and get him to do a portfolio for you. Use someone you can trust totally.
    Then take them to a modelling agency. Best not to use internet. Too many con men out there!!
    The lip piercing may go against you, though.
    I'm just speaking as a total amateur photographer.

• thanks (: yes there's not many around my area and i dont really know anyone :[ but thanks (:

• Oh wow!! Thanks for MHO!! Didn't expect that, or so quickly. Good luck with what you do, but take care and stay safe. Watch out for con men and perverts!!

What Guys Said 5

• did u try modelmayhem?

• yes!! i've had a few replies but nobody seems to contact back. and some people seem like i can't trust them ): lol

• Americas next top model?

• you have a beatuful face but i think it will take u more than this to be a profissional model good luck

• i know that. lol.

• you know what !! :P i think u that u get me wrong any ways i'm talking about body shape the presence in the carpet ur face figures when u are modeling... etc nothing to offend u

• lol ok :p and ohhh lol well im pretty confident with doing all that but its good (;

• loool im in your position aswell, most of the time the company will ask you first, so keep putting your work out there

• I don't think you could model

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I get al lot of calls from agencies. My mom said an agency gave her this site that you can make a profile and agencies that want to work with you will pick you. I don't know the site though. It costs $2 to make a profile.