Do guys really care about a girls weight?

I just wanna know why this is such a problem.

I have battled weight issues since I was 8, so for about 10 years I've been on and off diets. Even thought I am at a healthy (135 lbs) weight, I always feel like if I walk by a guy all they will see is the places on my body that I have trouble with.

I just want to know if guys really do care about weight as much us some girls think they do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not.

It's all about how you look proportionate to your body.

My past to girlfriend were 120 pounds and 140 pounds. Both very sexy in their proportionate sizes.

Although physically I know that girls will never be satisfied with the way they look but the best way to combat this is to have a goal look and work towards it.

I myself had always thought I was fat when I was younger. So I worked out, ate better and had a goal look in mind. Have I made my goal 3-4 years later? No but the mere fact that I'm doing something about it gives me the confidence in my physical self.

What Guys Said 5

• As always, it varies depending on each person's opinion. For me, I usually consider a girl's desire to keep herself healthy as the bigger factor. If she's overweight and doesn't care and isn't trying to get in shape, then I would absolutely not be attracted to her. If she tries to stay in shape and is aware and attempting to be healthy, then I think that's attractive, even if she's not at a model's weight or anything. There's nothing wrong with being different than the "perfect stereotype", I think I speak for a lot of guys when I say that it's usually more eye-catching when a girl has a different body type than a model but is confident about it.

• Well before you fall in love yes, after we deal with it. But you look hot so I wouldn't make a big deal with it. Well it all depends on the guy too. Me I personally work my ass off and are very very good to my girlfriends so I feel I deserve the best to. I mean she don't have to be hella skinny, even tho I think its fun because you can pick them up and toss them around lol. But the face is the most important thing tho because that's what you wake up and look at. I'm a very sexual person my self so y girl has to be attractive other wise I won't be satisfied. But you hot again so don't worry about it. Now if you want to loose weight I did and my confidence shot up and I feel better about my self. Good?

• To cut it short.

Some guys do, and some guys don't. It completely depends on what kind of guy it is. Some guys are more superficial than other. Personally, I don't mind how much the girl weighs as long as I feel attracted to her.

And you've got nothing to worry about, you're very pretty. =)

• No to me you should never care what a girl weighs because it matters what is on the inside and not on the outside

• Weight matters somewhat but if he really likes you ,then weight should not be a problem

What Girls Said 0