Do guys like bigger Asian girls? pic included? Nothing rude please?

I'm a 16 year old girl and i'm bigger than most Asian girls and just wondering.. I'm also half white.. Also I have slightly bigger boobs and I feel kind of insecure. Like when people see me they're like " she has big boobs for an Asian " and things like " are you mixed with black?" Bc I'm a little bigger.. I also have a little bit of muscly arms bc I help my dad build things and they comment on those -_-

Thank you all so much, and I don't know, I just feel bigger.. I mean I'm 5'1 and weigh 150.. I'll post another pic soon, thanks so much for the kind comments though 😊💕

Most Helpful Guy

• how is that pic a good example to determine "bigger Asian girls?"

What Guys Said 13

• QUESTION!
    How are you "bigger" again?

• You are beautiful. I'd be lucky to have a girlfriend as attractive as you. You'll meet a good guy don't worry.

• Aw thanks!

• Ah your comment made my night 😋

• Mission accomplished 😉

• That was basically my ex. She was 4'10 and 140lbs

• I am a bigger is better kind of guy. Yes your boobs look amazing. And your height and weight sound perfect to me. I wish everyone was your size.

• You should have no problem getting a guy to go out with you, you're really pretty

• Wow thanks so much! It means a lot :)

• Everybody's a little self conscious. But seriously, you're too pretty to be. Are these comments raising your self-esteem?

• Yes they are, thanks :)

• you are nice & Hot & sexy.

• Is that you in the picture because that girl isn't big at all? She's actually pretty attractive

• I would marry you if you where like in your 20s :)

• Aw thanks you, that's very sweet 🙈

• ur cute i guess..

• WELL OBVIOUSLY...

• honestly it depends on the person who looking for someone to date but i say yea

• You look amazing i would date you :)

• Nope I have no problem with that. 8/10 very cute

What Girls Said 16

• You surely have something more to offer to guys than your big boobs.. I don't think guys just want a pair of boobs. There must be more.

• You're BEAUTIFUL. But honestly though, that picture doesn't really show any of your "bigness", so no one could really judge.

• I think You're gorgeous I don't see anything wrong with you :)

• Thank you 😊😊😘

• You're very beautiful.

• You look pretty and have big boobs so guys will like that... can't really see your body so it's hard to judge beyond that.

• That isn't a bigger Asian girl pic
    duhz
    i am of the same height as you

• Tell them to fuck off and you are really pretty. Don't feel insecure about yourself you will find someone who loves you for you.

• Can't really define bigger without seeing your whole body. If a guy likes bigger white girls, I could imagine he would still like bigger Asian girls if he was attracted to Asian girls in general. You're pretty.

• Well you're definitely pretty, but I don't really see where you're bigger...

• i do not think you are "bigger" :o

I think you look very pretty so I think guys'd like you :D

• Why are you so gorgeous? :(

• Awe thanks so much! But that's all you girl!

• You're really pretty. In what area did you think you were bigger? Don't see it anywhere..

• You own it! Don't let losers drag you down because they are jealous. I think you look pretty.

• You are beautiful!!!
    I hope to have blasian children one day..😖

• Awe thanks so much! And yes my best friend is blasian, she is lovely

• No problem! So much hope for me to marry a Asian!! ☺️
      Honestly, you shouldn't have a problem finding a guy at all.

• Wth I was expecting someone like this
    37.media.tumblr.com/...lk22i1XETR1qj0hpmo1_500.jpg

• 5'1 and 150lbs is obese. Just saying.