Is 165-170 for a girl too tall to wear heels?

I'm currently at the awkward age of deciding whether to wear heels as casual shoes or not. A lot of the guy around my age are shorter than me so I feel awkward when I wear heels. Should I stick to wearing my converse and vans?

*Yes its 165cm-170cm*

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would it be too tall? Are you afraid of hitting your head on something?

What Guys Said 5

• Be confident and flaunt it. You're shorter than me without heels but with them you'd be towering over me, doesn't matter as long as I find you attractive.

• High heels are perfect for your height. If you feel hot in heels then wear them. I see heels as hot shoes.

• Is that a weight in pounds or a height in centimeters?
    For the metrically impaired. 165 cm = 5 foot 5 inches, 170 cm = 5 foot 7 inches

No, heels are great at any height and that height is fine.

• No, that sounds like it wouldn't be a problem. I don't think you should feel like you have to wear heels, of course, but I don't think it's going to be a problem.

• Never too tall for heels. I like tall girls I'm only 5'7 lol 😍

What Girls Said 9

• Go for it.

• It depends how tall the guy is or the guy you are trying to attract is or the guys you would want to date would be. I don't know what that is in foot and inches but I don't think it's an issue unless you are over 5"9 tall.

• No not really...

• I'm 1.70 m and I wear heels. Not all the time but sometimes I feel like it and yes, you will probably be taller than most people with heels but you will look gorgeous ;)

• Well am 177.5 cms.. And I wear heels for the majority of my working day.

• there is no such thing as too tall for heels. Heels are always perfect, you should never feel like you don't belong in the category of women who wear heels. Walk tall and walk proud!

• I am tall and wear heels b/c i like the way they look and i like the way they make me feel and dont care wut anyone else thinks.

• no i'm 170 cm and wear heels all the time

• No its not. Its not that tall. You are an average girl at the taller size, so do if you like