Can you be hurt and aroused at the same time?

Can you boys help me understand this please, yesterday me and the guy I like had a conversation that I cut short because I had over things on my mind and had a headache. Today when I saw him he was stood facing me so I walked right up to him and as I got closer I noticed he had a semi hard on lol but was looking at me with a face that kind of looked a bit hurt with a frog in throat type of face and was a bit short with me, so how can you be hurt with semi on at the same time I don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it was the situation? Like just for example: If an ex or someone and I were conversing only to lead into an argument where she might say grab my testicles or even kick me there, then that could cause an instant semi-stiffy.

Also, blood is what makes the penis erect. If he did something to hurt his penis directly (caught in a zipper or drawer, sat on it etc.) then the swelling would cause a pseudo-erection.

What Guys Said 3

• I can't do it.

• Great now I'm even more confused, ha ha thanks :)

• do you have full controll when your nipples get stiff?

• He he that only happens when your cold or there played with, no I know that you have no control of it but I didn't think say for example I hurt your feeling unintentionally and you clearly didn't want to talk to me at that moment in time how could it get aroused with me at the same time as not wanting to see me.

• It does what it wants, we don't exactly have control over it.

What Girls Said 0