Do you like thong underwear?

I love wearing thong underwear I wear one every day I like the feeling and the support they give me and that are really sexy I wear girls and guys thongs they are both really comfy what do you guys like and wear every day

Most Helpful Guy

• boxer briefs compliment my body fine and give you an idea of what I have going on down there, BUT thongs... No thank you, it just seems silly, I'd rather be naked it would look better.

Thongs don't make sense for a guy since our genitals hangout & dangle while a women doesn't have that (unless they've done some serious steroids and have a clit dick) but point being is there is less to show on a girl down there so the less fabric is more of a tease...

But it could be argued that a guy has more of an incentive, so he can show off his meat hammer.

*Whatever, I'm impartial to this idea and don't really care enough to explore it more.

What Girls Said 2

• Super comfortable. Especially yoga thongs from Victoria's Secret!

• I love them. Very cute and very comfy!

What Guys Said 5

• Super gay!!

• Been wearing thongs for 20 years and I'll never wear another style besides g-strings. I wear mens and womens thongs too. I like both

• I love women who wear thongs. I'd wear one if I had a girlfriend who bought me a pair. :P

• I like when girls where them, but the boys need to breath.

• Yes. I wore one because my girlfriend asked me to do it.