How to be "hot"?

I am already in good shape. I go to the gym a lot. But I feel like my look is too ordinary and everyday. I sort of have that girl next door thing going on.
How does one appear hot? Lots of make up? Hair extensions? Acrylic nails?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should have been brave and posted a pic... I did that with my hair/beard suggestions question so I wouldn't end up with generic responses directed to an idea or preference, BUT instead it was based off of what I actually look like.

As for your ideas you posted - God no, don't do that, all 3 of those things are turn offs for me. If you're already in shape then that's a HUGE plus, so everything else you'd have to do would be fashion/style changes that suit you and show off your best features.

And the other thing you'd have to do is show off your personality better, maybe you're being withdrawn or hiding the true you when who you are is very appealing (I know I have hard time being myself sometimes and what people are left with is a very boring version of myself)

Or maybe being you isn't good enough. Yeah I know it's an awful thing to say/think but the dating world is shallow & fickle and it seems fakeness reigns supreme.

BUT I recommend being yourself 1st & being confident!!!

What Guys Said 7

• How to get hot?
    sit by a fire?

• Clothes made a world of difference. If you want to look hot, try black leather leggings with maybe a oversized grey sweater on top?

• I think it's better to be naturally the girl next door type than to be fake. I actually think a girl who's naturally attractive is much hotter than one who wears a ton of makeup

• I prefer a gurl who looks beautiful than a hot chick

• Rvealing clothing

• Be u that is as hot as u get. nobody likes a fake person

• 0|1
    • Oh Jesus. 😰

• Guys like titties and ass. It's a no brainer but I'm asking about other things. I know a lot of men would find those a turn off. Nice boobs are say... Katy Perry.

What Girls Said 4

• I personally keep it all natural... I'm sure you're attractive but it's probably your style.

Like you said you give off the girl next door look. Which brings to mind sweet, innocent, best friend. If you want guys to check you out change your fashion.

Some girls do wear makeup and all that other stuff but I personally don't like to/see a need to. When I imagine girl next door I see jeans, a nice t, sneakers, a sweater, or a floral dress.

All I can say is to go outside of your boundaries look at other girls and if you like what they're wearing go for it. Just change it up. There is no specific "style". I personally switch it up everyday.

• It shouldn't matter... don't make people these days make you think looks is all that... it's not... no use having a pretty face wthout a good personality.

• Keeping it natural will make you 10x hotter than if you started to make yourself look fake.

• I don't think there is any way to be 'hot' without being fake at least. From what I have seen most of the girls who are considered hot actually have the natural sex appeal in them. They don't work for it. It's just something they are born with.