Is it wrong that I wish I could crossdress?

Like I was talking to this bartender downtown and her nails were so cool.. they were long and had studs in them...

Is it wrong that I wish I could have nails like that? I wish it was societally acceptable...

And maybe I will any way...

And what about long hair with a perm...

I'm not gay...

Okay, I need to rephrase... maybe "cross dress" isn't the right term... I DO NOT mean wearing dresses... I mean just wearing colored nail polish and a wig... lol...

Most Helpful Girl

• You can dress and present yourself however you like as long as you're happy. It's silly to think that something as superficial as a hairstyle or nail polish can change your sexual orientation. Do what you want and don't worry about other people.

What Girls Said 8

• You CAN cross dress!

• Its a form of expression and should not be a cause for judgement.
    I do not see why men cannot have a chance to wear something pretty every now and then.
    One shouldn't have to seek permission for what they wear.
    Do what you want. Because all that matters is whether your happy at the end of the day.

• Screw society, you should do this if you want to.

• do it if you want to. its stupid that its not acceptable, if it makes you happy go for it

• Thanks... I think a lot of girls would like me if I did... you have to put the same effort into looks that they do...

• You can. Do it if you want to.

• Nope, if you want to dress that way then do it :)

• That is a little weird

• It's fineee, who cares what society thinks?

What Guys Said 7

• You are not alone. I've often wondered about this myself. It seems like a lot of the things women are able to do is pretty cool. Personally the furthest I've gone was pierce my ears. But I've wondered what it would be like to wear a nice dress. (No, I'm not kidding.)

I used to paint my nails. Usually the same color. They were this metallic spec pink. Only wore it to conventions.

• Its not wrong I've met men who actually do the things that you want to do they're just like you and me human

• That is wrong.

• Dude u can rock out what ever ur cool with! If ur in the u. s. a. we are in the best country there ever was on the planet thats what freedom is all about

• yes.

if you aren't gay, why would you want to cross dress? Don't tell me there is a difference non-sense.

Its not right.

• yesterday, I got the bartenders phone number at Tilted Kilt (like Hooters) while wearing a female wig, green painted nails, and blue lipstick (that wore off)...

• You don't have to be gay to cross dress you fool!!!
      As for it not being right who are you to say that?
      What if it was normal for men to wear dresses and skirts and makeup?
      If that was how it was would it not be right to wear trousers?
      What's not right is abuse and rape. What's not right is how people are judged because of the sexuality.
      You don't get to decide whether what someone chooses to wear is right.

• Please shut up!!

• some guys are into x dressing, some are gay, some not.. its more a fetish thing i guess.

• Okay... I think "cross dressing" was not the right word... more like... just wearing nail polish... it's not like I'm wearing a dress or anything like that... that would be weird and even I will admit that...

• There are straight guys who like to cross-dress. Filmmaker Ed Wood was one example:

mentalfloss.com/.../10-absurd-facts-about-worst-director-all-time