What do you girls do when your wearing a thong/g string and you have to change in the locker room?

Do you try to hide it from the other girls, or do you just don't care?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes they care other times they dont. This one girl tried to hide it and she backed up against the locker and it was cold day so she got a nasty shock ahaha and then this other girl just walked around free through the whole locker room lettting everyone see her butt which was gross

What Girls Said 9

• I never cared when I was in school. I would of probably cared however if I was wearing granny underwear or something though!

• lol I just don't care, and most girls dont. sometimes if the girls is fat its like WHOAA put it away( not outloud, but I do sheild my eyes), but most of the time nobody really cares.

• When I was in high school we just changed anywhere. The girl next to me NEVER even wore underwear, LUCKY ME.

• I don't care really, I wear both thongs and those little boy-short things

If I catch some girl staring or glancing over in horror I'll just say something very sarcastically like, "You wanna try it on?"

• OMG! haha I do that too lol. Actually its not that big of a deal changing in a locker room or anything like that. You just change and get out of there LOL

• I usually position my butt towards the locker, so that it's not in someone's face or direct line of view. Not because I am shy, but it's more for those who would be bothered to see it.

• lol it's not a big deal, everyone has a butt!

• yea to some shyer girls its a big deal but I really don't care. its nothing to be embarassed about.

• i wouldn't care, if they think its gross, then they don't have to look. simple as that.

• i know I don't really care. if sosme one doesn't want to see my ass then they don't have to look

What Guys Said 0