How should I dress to blow my boyfriend away?

My boyfriend and I are really close, like best friends in that we usually wear whatever we feel like with each other and don't really care. We still think the other looks hot as efff in sweatpants and no makeup. We're just that comfortable lol.

However, I'm feeling like I wanna blow his mind away. He's always continuously complimenting me when I'm definitely not looking my best, so I'm feeling like I want to get dressed up for him for once. Just because :) We'll be jusy hanging out tomorrow. Nothing special really (lunch, park, etc).

What should I wear?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• If you got a good figure, I think wearing a short skirt will turn on almost all guys, well at least for me. But if you're going to the park then short skirt may not be convenient. Maybe wear a knee length skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blow him away? Show up naked, it works every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • LBD, sheer stockings, and black strappy heeled sandals.

0|0
    0|0
  • where daisy dukes

0|0
    0|0
  • Tights and skirt with little strappy heels would do it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're going out, stay conservative. You don't need to be flaunting your shit for other men. Leave the "sexy" for at home

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Wear something tight and sexy like leather leggings. Then a baggy sweater over top to balance it out a bit!

0|0
    0|0
  • will it be hot outside where you live? If so then try a crop top with a high waisted skirt so only a little bit of your stomach shows, and some wedge heels :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a little sundress with your hair done up & natural makeup?

0|0
    0|0
  • Show off your body

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay classy and dress simply gurl ;)

0|0
    0|0