Girls, I've just noticed something recently. There is lingerie out for straight men now and supposedly it's getting big. What do you think?

This isn't to make fun of anyone. I'm curious. I just want to know what the majority of women on this site feels is attractive to them personally.

OR

Give or take some abs, you get the idea.
What is more your type?

Any rude comments I will ignore.

• Yes. I think it's sexy when straight men dress in feminine underwear.
    6% (1)
  • No. That's just not what I'm into.
    71% (12)
  • I'm open minded. So maybe. I don't know.
    23% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Not what I'm into, but to each their own!

What Girls Said 5

• There's a lot of crossdressing straight men. I don't care what they do but all I ask is that they alert me because this is a dealbreaker. I'm not interested, it's a turn off, it's not sexy... it actually repulses me a little bit to see any "fit" guy in some type of negligee (and I'm imagining someone I'M with, not some stranger).

So they can do whatever. I just hope they're honest with their partners.

• Not my thing. I like the bottom picture the best. Men in lingerie seem too gay to me. It would be a turn off.

• I honestly don't get why a straight woman would want to see a straight man in lingerie...

• the guy witht eh pink and black pajamas... I want his outfit

• Not what I'm into

• WHY DO MEN WANT TO BE MORE FEMININE?