As a 26 year old turning 27, do you think it is now inappropriate to wear short dresses with heels?

• yes it would be inappropriate
    12% (3)7% (2)9% (5)Vote
  • No it wouldn't
    88% (22)93% (26)91% (48)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it depends on how short ur talking. i mean by a certain age women just gotta realise they aren't 18 anymore.

if it's so short that u basically have to keep pulling the hem down every few seconds, then yeah it's too short.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I don't think this is inappropriate at any age, with the exceptions of girls under 13 yeas old.

Don't get me wrong, I would be shocked to see an elderly lady dressed like this but I don't see how it's "inappropriate."

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not necessarily what you're wearing, it's what you're doing in what you're wearing. If you're acting slutty in dresses or sweats, aren't you still technically a slut? Remember, it's not what you're wearing, it's how you act.

by the way, age doesn't matter. I mean sure, I wouldn't want to see my grandma in that sort of thing but, I mean, do I see my grandma every day? No

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have to see the pic to tell you an honest answer

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can pull it off then by all means go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Inappropriate? Not at all!

Strut that stuff ! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it when a lady wears a short skirt with heels. Very appealing. I don't think anyone can say, when a lady gets to a certain age, they need to wear knee length and longer. Now I have a ZZ Topz song stuck in my head

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not! As long as you look nice in them, wear them and shine like a star :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Its never inappropriate lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i like girls 27 and up...

1|0
    0|0
  • If you've got it, flaunt it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey if you can get away with it. Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I the only one interested in seeing a picture? :P

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the person. It wouldn't be. It depends the height of you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You're only as young as the way you act and dress.

3|0
    0|0
  • i don't think its innapropriate.. but it depends on the occasion you're wearing them

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where you wear it, but definitely not because of your age, anybody in their 20s is certainly young enough for a short dress!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, wear what you want.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course not. Just wear whatever you feel comfortable and you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • you wear what you like, not what the others want you to wear. If it fits your body, wear it. You have no stamp on your head with your age.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it wouldn't

0|0
    0|0