As a 26 year old turning 27, do you think it is now inappropriate to wear short dresses with heels?

• yes it would be inappropriate
  • No it wouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it depends on how short ur talking. i mean by a certain age women just gotta realise they aren't 18 anymore.

if it's so short that u basically have to keep pulling the hem down every few seconds, then yeah it's too short.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't think this is inappropriate at any age, with the exceptions of girls under 13 yeas old.

Don't get me wrong, I would be shocked to see an elderly lady dressed like this but I don't see how it's "inappropriate."

• It's not necessarily what you're wearing, it's what you're doing in what you're wearing. If you're acting slutty in dresses or sweats, aren't you still technically a slut? Remember, it's not what you're wearing, it's how you act.

by the way, age doesn't matter. I mean sure, I wouldn't want to see my grandma in that sort of thing but, I mean, do I see my grandma every day? No

• I would have to see the pic to tell you an honest answer

• If you can pull it off then by all means go for it.

• Inappropriate? Not at all!

Strut that stuff ! :)

• I love it when a lady wears a short skirt with heels. Very appealing. I don't think anyone can say, when a lady gets to a certain age, they need to wear knee length and longer. Now I have a ZZ Topz song stuck in my head

• Of course not! As long as you look nice in them, wear them and shine like a star :D

• Its never inappropriate lol

• i like girls 27 and up...

• If you've got it, flaunt it!!

• Hey if you can get away with it. Why not?

• Am I the only one interested in seeing a picture? :P

• It depends on the person. It wouldn't be. It depends the height of you.

What Girls Said 8

• You're only as young as the way you act and dress.

• i don't think its innapropriate.. but it depends on the occasion you're wearing them

• Of course not.

• Depends where you wear it, but definitely not because of your age, anybody in their 20s is certainly young enough for a short dress!

• No, wear what you want.

• Of course not. Just wear whatever you feel comfortable and you like.

• you wear what you like, not what the others want you to wear. If it fits your body, wear it. You have no stamp on your head with your age.

• No it wouldn't