Is fifty pounds too much for some jeans?

I've found some amazing jeans, they fit perfectly not too big not too small, they will defiently last a long time. The fabric is soo comfortable and just awesome, I really love them. I just wanted to know a few opinions to wonder if I could buy them or not :) thanks <3 also make sure to be honest :D Ps: if you want any other information just ask me.

• Yes its too much, dont buy them :/ (explain why)
  • No its perfect, go buy them :) (explain why)
  • Other
Its weird that more girl think its too much but more boys think I should buy them ahaha thanks guys :)
Just to let you know jeans generally cost 20-30 for good jeans but not amazing jeans, really cheap jeans are about 11-15 pound. And good quality expensive jeans are 50- 150.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on how much allowance you get from your parents (I assume you don't work yet?) - I basically get unlimited so I already spent it on some unnecessary pretty expensive designer shit but even for like average people I think 50 pounds for a good pair of jeans is not too much, if you really like them just buy them ;)

• Dont get money, but I get money for grades, work around the house, if I do any competitions etc... I have about £1000 pound in my bank account but that is for the future. Thanks yeah pretty sure im going to buy them

What Guys Said 5

• I get a pair of hand crafted tailor cut jeans for 50 bucks.

Seems a little expensive for a pair of off-the-rack jeans for a kid.
    But if they fit, you like them, and the quality is good, by all means get them.

• Well I dont think im going to grow any more and I am nearly 16 so but I really like them and I have like no jeans

• How would you walk? That's far too heavy for a pair of trousers.

• Yeah man, that's like $75 or so. Way too much

• I've seen people pay much more than that for jeans so if you like them and have 50 pounds to spend then I think you should get them

• No when I was your age and wore jeans l spent
    £150-£200 on them.

What Girls Said 5

• HELL YES! I don't spend more than $30 (about 20 British pounds) on jeans.
    I typically buy jeans for no one than exactly $20 (about 13 pounds).
    There is no reason to spend a heap on jeans unless you're heavier because bigger jeans need more fabric.
    The only way I would spend for than $30 on jeans is if I was rich and wanted some kind of custom designer jeans.

• Most normal jeans cost about 20/30 pounds

• Cheap jeans which are normally really bad are about 15 pounds

• That's expensive @asker. 15-20pounds are actually pretty decent here in the U. S.
      American Eagle/Hollister/Aeropostle (common good quality jean stores here) sale theirs for about 25-30lbs I guess but I always shop when there's a sale if I'm not getting "cheap" jeans.

• It's not that expensive.. It's not too much. Because cheap jeans like h&m jeans are jeans that loose their colour really quickly and start looking cheap and trashy/faded

• Exactly thank you :)

• Lol don't all jeans lose their color? For me I wouldn't spend that kind of cash even if it didn't cause it's gonna rip and get stuff like tar or oil or whatever on it fast anyways.

• No, my jeans cost more than that. Then again, I wear one pair of jeans at a time until they rip, so that's a more acceptable price for me.

• How much is pounds in U. S. Dollars

• If they are comfortable and will last a long time, why not. Buy them.