FEMALES: which type of bras do you find more comfortable?

• the ones the fasten in the back.
  • the ones that fasten in the back.
  • other. explain below.
lol, I meant b to say fastens in the front. whoops!

Most Helpful Girl

• I always think the most comfortable bra is no bra... Lmao but I'm too big busted not to wear a bra so I always go with a bra that clasps in the back.. Never had a comfortable bra that clasped in the front. It always digs into my skin and just sucks lol. For the info I'm a 38 DD/DDD

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 17

• it's not really about the clasp for me. it's more about what the bra is made of. the ones that actually hurt are that itchy... 'sexy' material lol and the wires just press SO tightly on my skin that it could bruise the next day.

moment of self defence: in the moment, i dont give a damn cuz lets be real, they make the boobies look bangin. 😏

• The ones that fasten in the front, when I can be bothered to wear a bra. Just not feelin' the bra life lately.

• Though I will say, with the new front clasp bra I got... it's come undone three times at work now. Only one of the times was noticeable, because it was quiet and my coworkers and I were just standing there and we all heard a snap/click sound and I just kind of muttered "Oh shit." 😂

But when it does stay shut, I love it. And I have another front clasp that NEVER undoes itself, so there's just something off with this one or my boobs are too big for it... even though it's the same size as the other.

• hahaha, I'm amazed it's loud enough to hear

• The ones that fastens in the front

• The regular kind with the fastener in the back.

• the ones which fasten in the back... but tbh being bra-less feels way more better! <3!

• I HATE them all.

• Is there a reason why A and B are the same? lol

I prefer no bras at all.

• Although I do have a few front fastening bras, the majority are rear fastening ones.

• which are more comfy?

• Definitely rear fastening.. I have been somewhat embarrassed on the very odd occasion when my front fastening one has somehow mysteriously undone/popped opened! .. I have never been able to understand why.

• I don't find any bra comfortable at all but I have to deal with it I guess. So that I don't look like a grandma

The ones that fasten in the front are more comfortable

• A/B. I've never had a front clasp so I wouldn't know.

• supposedly, most of the ones that fasten in the front are better for your back/give overall better support.

• None honestly

• The ones that fasten on the back. I have one for the front and its kind of tricky haha

• Its like you have to put it into a hole and clasp it. I don't know for me its okay but if I'm making out and stuff, it is not really convenient

• I only have the ones that fasten on the back :P

• The ones that fasten in the back are coolio I guess. Only ones I wear.

• I've only had one that the fasten was in the front and it always came undone.

• the ones with a clasp at the back

• Ummm... the ones the fasten in the back?

• Uhhhhh, ok ;)

• You wrote it twice in the poll... There's actually no reason for me going anonymous