Tips for styling a busty girl (tips from guys and girls are appreciated)?

Girls what are some ways to look cute while being busty. I'm a 32DDD and it's hard trying to find cute clothes and be covered but not look fat. So if you have any things that work for you or good store that accommodate a bust then that's awesome.
also guys if you have any tips or things you like busty girls in then don't be afraid to post too.

Something besides just dresses with belts because I can't wear that everyday

Most Helpful Girl

• I have this problem too!!! my boobs aren't as big as yours, but they're still considered on the larger size. the worst is buying a cute flowy shirt but then your boobs push it out and make you look fat lol -_- its super annoying. i find that skater style dresses look really nice on me, like tighter on the top and then comes in at your waist and flows back out... you can also always get a skinny belt and put it around your waist so that it makes the shirt tighter and not so flowy!

What Guys Said 2

• I like a busty girl in a tight, low cut top but then I would say that because I'm a bloke :) If you're looking for something to stop men like me checking you out too much then apparently something with an empire line is good. I've got no idea what that is but I heard Gok Wan say it was a good style for busty girls.

• Long dresses always seem to accomodate well for the bust. Plus they look great too.

What Girls Said 2

• Have you tried a dress that has a belt that cinched at the waist

• Scoop and V necks ;)